Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

Daryll hun, just be sure to rest as much as you can. The Doc's mis diagnosed me when i got it 4 years ago and I was back at both jobs after one week and now I have screwed up my whole system, Had chronic fatigue for a long itme, still slowy getting over it. So my advice dont do anything... :)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

G'day boys. I'll be back in Brisbane next week, so will be out to the meet on the 3rd :)

All I can say is... I can't @#$%$%%$ wait to drive after 6 months of public transport and taxis.

But you know you love those limo taxis in SG :ph34r:

G'day boys. I'll be back in Brisbane next week, so will be out to the meet on the 3rd :)

All I can say is... I can't @#$%$%%$ wait to drive after 6 months of public transport and taxis.

But you know you love those limo taxis in SG :ph34r:

300C and E-class taxis FTW

Edited by DHC09

Come to the JDM Style Tuning meet on Wednesday instead of meeting on Thursday this week!.

yes please! where is this? and when does it start?

JDM Rcolt anyone?

Edited by ELEGNT

Come to the JDM Style Tuning meet on Wednesday instead of meeting on Thursday this week!.

or you could just like, do both...

I doubt i would want to take my ****box to that though.

Yea pplz im heading this thursmayb b a bit l8 probs like 8:45 or sumthin close 2 dat

cheers pplz look 4ward 2 meeting u all :P

p.s do use know of a really smokin hot girl that has a really nice camry sportivo with big shadow chrome rims?

cuase i saw them on anzac ave tday goin down goodfellahs road

p.s do use know of a really smokin hot girl that has a really nice camry sportivo with big shadow chrome rims?

cuase i saw them on anzac ave tday goin down goodfellahs road

I seem to see them around a bit... in various Aurion's with nice wheels as well.....

... but only on the road.

negative, still recovering from the fully sick awesome amazing insane sexual erousing exiting funny increadable fun filled night last night at JDMST

dont even ask me what happened cos ill need to get my puffer cos ill get exited again and ill be writing 97 pages of pure awesome

u havent seen such beautiful cars in your life and never been on a cruise that was this amazing

just signed up to there forum so ELEGNT +30 for next meet yewwww

Edited by ELEGNT

negative, still recovering from the fully sick awesome amazing insane sexual erousing exiting funny increadable fun filled night last night at JDMST

dont even ask me what happened cos ill need to get my puffer cos ill get exited again and ill be writing 97 pages of pure awesome

u have seen such beautiful cars in your life and never been on a cruise that was this amazing

i wanted to go, but i had to work late :( me sad in pants.

I really wanted to go as well considering the place is only like 5-10 minutes away from home, but my body kind of refused to let me.

u have seen such beautiful cars in your life and never been on a cruise that was this amazing

oh mate it was great, met up admired the cars looked at some -15 offset and stretchies and some imac engine bays, then went for a cruise and did a full motokhana then cruised again, 50 JDM cars of pure fattness

got a link to photos if your interested