Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yer well thats not cool. where is the pool? i turned up late at data3 and no one at the church.. curious to hear why "we will prolly be in bit more **** if we just go back to data #3" is all about.

did hdache drive through the lobby of data3 trying to get out? :P

that madza boys where looking at me while i did a lap, so i'm not the only ones you ditched :(

Edited by insane

yer well thats not cool. where is the pool? i turned up late at data3 and no one at the church.. curious to hear why "we will prolly be in bit more **** if we just go back to data #3" is all about.

did hdache drive through the lobby of data3 trying to get out? :P

that madza boys where looking at me while i did a lap, so i'm not the only ones you ditched :(

huh what???? i dont drive that bad :/

p.s. it was great to see Joe out tonight, wasnt it boys ;)

Edited by HDACHE

I'd like to suggest that one Thursday night we cruise over to the Southbank forecourts for a photo shoot.

I had a theory about the spot, having some good lighting and the river and city lights in the background.

The other night I was in the vicinity and stopped and got a photo of the wagon with my mobile's camera. Not brilliant, of course, but not bad for what it is. There is plenty of room on the forecourt for arranging cars and so on, I don't know how long we could hang there, but its worth stopping for some shots, anyway.

With a half decent camera, I reckon we could get some beaut shots there.

if we really want some awesome shots, we need to have a meet at noon one weekend, everyone with a waxed car, all sportivos, all with fog lamps installed, walkietalkies in hand for coordination, and we'll go somewhere nice and green.

if we really want some awesome shots, we need to have a meet at noon one weekend, everyone with a waxed car, all sportivos, all with fog lamps installed, walkietalkies in hand for coordination, and we'll go somewhere nice and green.

Hey, we non-Sportivo's look pretty good, too! :)

I reckon Buddha, if we were to ask the Southbank Coproration nicely for permission, they may let you hang for a pre-approved amount of time.

I'll see if I can get some time this week to call them and ask...

in regard to the action shots...im not gonna drive around in the dirt for anyone :P

:rolleyes: it doesnt have to be on dirt :rolleyes: just have to find somewhere with a decent background and a bit of room to get some speed up :D

ohh and where are we meeting this week???

pool, data 3 or side street?

Edited by HDACHE

I reckon Buddha, if we were to ask the Southbank Coproration nicely for permission, they may let you hang for a pre-approved amount of time.

I'll see if I can get some time this week to call them and ask...

Let them know that we'll be showing our cars off to the envious southerners ...

Sorry, that came out wrong.

I mean ... we're promoting Brisbane and Southbank to potential tourists! :P

Hi

I'll be coming along on Thursday night and would like to know where the meeting point will be?

I look forward to checking out what can be done to the Sportivo for when funds allow.

I will be along to the pool once I've finished at the TCCAQ committee meeting, hopefully will have some more All Toyota Day info for you all. :)

nice one, can we make a pack to choose where to meet the week before or something. again, i found an empty carpark tonight cause i didnt come from home and been busy of late. youll loose new ppl if you shift at the last minute like this.

not coming out now, did too many lappies for nothing waiting for you guys to not turn up.

nice one, can we make a pack to choose where to meet the week before or something. again, i found an empty carpark tonight cause i didnt come from home and been busy of late. youll loose new ppl if you shift at the last minute like this.

not coming out now, did too many lappies for nothing waiting for you guys to not turn up.

What time did you arrive? I got there a little after 9pm (a bit delayed due to having an unwanted chat with a police officer :( ) and there were probably 8 cars or more there ... another few arrived later. When I left around 10:40pm or so, there were still a good number of cars there.

Personally, I quite like the pool carpark as a meeting place, hopefully we can stay there for a while. :)