• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Julez,

its there :)

Thanks!!

I've been just snowed under here at work today though hey... So I'm a maybe now. I've got some quotes to take home with me and type up, if I get enough done I'll still be out, if not I'll have to pass.

PS - Should see JC out then cause that's like 5mins WALK from his place! *wink wink nudge nudge JC*

If I don't see you all - Have a great night.

So how many people still going? I'll bring some nibblies and drinks (non-alcoholic)

I'll definitely be there. Been stuck in the office all day. Looks like we will be at train since this rain doesn't look like it will stop.

Not too sure if I'm keen to get out and about in the rain kids. Im definitely a maybe at this point.

I know its all of about 800m from my place, but if I have a beer between now and then its a very long walk in the rain . . . . .

^^ we'll all just rock up to your house and join you :P

work was crap and busy. Don't know if I could be bothered coming out tonight. I'll see at 8.30 :)

I'm at the train now, where are u all?

You serious? I swung by after work. You would have JUST missed me. I left probably 2 minutes before you got there. I looked at the postings from my mobile and figured by that time no one would turn up.

You serious? I swung by after work. You would have JUST missed me. I left probably 2 minutes before you got there. I looked at the postings and figured no one would turn up.

yeah I'm stuffed and cbf driving tonight. Had 2nd thoughts and saw that most seem to be bailing so yeah.

You serious? I swung by after work. You would have JUST missed me. I left probably 2 minutes before you got there. I looked at the postings from my mobile and figured by that time no one would turn up.

Damn, If it didnt take me so damn long to work out how to get in to the undercover parking I wouldn't have missed you.

Well i guess we try again next week ladies and gents...

Well its the long awaited time of the week to catch up with u guys yet again. After the last wet thursday, hopefully the sky stays clear to allow us to have abit of outdoor activity. Will be out tomorow. Just spent a good hour last nite washing the 'Tank' (aka Kluger).. hiak hiak.. alrite hope to see you guys tomoro.. peace out.. :yahoo: