• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holy massive 1st to 2nd mis-shift on departure batman . . . . . . :(

:o

Let us never speak of my minor indiscretion again. Note to self, men cannot do two things at once, hold breath when need to get shifting right. . . . . . . B)

of course we know who you are... you are the one that goes *ptscchhhhhh*

hehe yeah *blushes*

Good to see all you folks again and great to see more and more head out each week!! Lets hope it keeps building! I'm gonna try and head out every week, if I can't make it I'll post.

yeah I'm amazed at how many people turned up... lets hope for good turn out next week :) and of course I'm definitely looking forward to hearing SecaBoy's Aurion's Varex exhausts xD

yeah I'm amazed at how many people turned up... lets hope for good turn out next week :) and of course I'm definitely looking forward to hearing SecaBoy's Aurion's Varex exhausts xD

ooOOOOooooo... i'm looking forward to hearing SecaBoy's exhaust as well... oh wait... thats me... :lol:

i'm still excited to hear my new exhaust though....

if its even the slightest bit "tinnie", then i'm gonna kill someone though.. thats the one thing i hate about exhausts... :(

ooOOOOooooo... i'm looking forward to hearing SecaBoy's exhaust as well... oh wait... thats me... :lol:

if its even the slightest bit "tinnie", then i'm gonna kill someone though.. thats the one thing i hate about exhausts... :(

:lol: maybe we should all cruise to the shop when you're getting it done and wait to hear it :P

Don't worry if it is you won't be the only one disappointed... mine is shocking... I swear SB has called me a ricer already :lol:

we can have a sound off :)

I am definatley in for this thursday night. Just had my coil overs put in, however my semi slicks are now gone :( got cheapos on at the moment. Gotta burn them quickly lol.

Holy massive 1st to 2nd mis-shift on departure batman . . . . . . :(

Good to see some of the old crew there last night.

it was good to see you and ray too

Edited by HDACHE

ill be there if it doesnt rain. youll hear me b4 you see me :P

anybody from south side going want to meet up somewhere. I always get lost trying to find the place.

im comin from the southside do u want to meet up on the way?

can sum1 pm the address!!!

"We meet up at the 'loop' on Thursday nights.

So that's the Carpark of the Centenary Fitness Centre, off Gregory Terrace at Spring Hill.

We've been getting around 10 cars each week."

those were nates words i dont know how to get there tho