Brisbane Meetup (Every Thursday 9pm)

How can you NOT dance to a song like that?

Keep your ears open for a new dancing song next week kids . . . . .

makes me wonder what else you have in that player... B)

couldnt make it - what did Corey bring out to show ?

It's big, black, loud, fast and needs new tyres... ;)

and it makes the perfect trolley for shopping at Bunnings...

What else is in the pod? Mate, if I told you that, I would have to kill you.

And yes, I think I recall showing everyone how the Holden has a handy handle for pushing when it breaks down. :P

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well then... Looks like its my shout for KK's next Thursday hey... *makes note in diary*

I'll provide the KK's and Grandpa can provide the tunes... ;)

Who's bringing the drinks?? haha

Thought I would chime in nice and early. I will definitely be at the loop tomorrow night. Won't have the Aurion, but at least I will still be there... even if I wont be driving a Toyota.

hmm yeah I hope to be there... well I should be if KKs is on the menu :P I'll chip in to who ever is bringing em :)

That shall be me I believe! I'll grab them on my way in at 9ish. I'm going to Mum's for a roast prior and then will see you folk there by about 9:30pm with KK's!!!

Anyone got a pref to flavor??? :P

That shall be me I believe! I'll grab them on my way in at 9ish. I'm going to Mum's for a roast prior and then will see you folk there by about 9:30pm with KK's!!!

Anyone got a pref to flavor??? :P

oh Roast dinner aye... mmm gee could ya squeeze a few more of us to the dinner table :P

Well then... Looks like its my shout for KK's next Thursday hey... *makes note in diary*

I'll provide the KK's and Grandpa can provide the tunes... ;)

Who's bringing the drinks?? haha

this almost sounds like a date of sorts???? Maybe everyone should ring before they arrive lol

I MAY be a late scratching for this one, have just been reminded that some of the head honcho's from work are up from Sydney and I have a meeting/people talking at me that may drag on a little. May be there, may not, will depend on how late this thing goes.

JC