Black Magic Sportivo!

F1Toyota

hey,

thanks for the comments guys.

@ TRDYUS, its not a C-one lip, everything on my car is custom, so its a custom front bumper that you can see.

My car is not complete, i stil need to get a good set of rimz for it, looking around for the best to suit my car and then il post some more pics :)

Oh I just found this.

It is indeed hot. Brimming with 'Golf' like tones, especially the way the grille is finished. It's like a JDM equipped car and a VIP Euro went to bed and this is it's love child. Gold.

Anyway, I wish to take your front bar to bed. Who made it squire? Plastic or Fibreglass?

Oh I just found this.

It is indeed hot. Brimming with 'Golf' like tones, especially the way the grille is finished. It's like a JDM equipped car and a VIP Euro went to bed and this is it's love child. Gold.

Anyway, I wish to take your front bar to bed. Who made it squire? Plastic or Fibreglass?

bump? lol

guys im really struggling on this forum, i keep getting logged out automatically very quickly and if i try posting somemthing it tels me to log in again and it goes on lke that al the time.

only if im lucky, something goes thru. its a mission to reply for me, everytime the board message comes up :(

guys im really struggling on this forum, i keep getting logged out automatically very quickly and if i try posting somemthing it tels me to log in again and it goes on lke that al the time.

only if im lucky, something goes thru. its a mission to reply for me, everytime the board message comes up :(

ffs I thought Nelson was gone

its not a C-one lip, everything on my car is custom, so its a custom front bumper that you can see.

first off... man you're kit is sick as fluck!

secondly... man you're kit is sick as fluck!

thirdly... man where are you from? where did you get your sick as fluck kit made? and how much? i've been looking into getting a custom kit done too.

Hey guys, sorry for my late replies. Thanks for all the good, positive comments that were posted, I appreciate them  I would like to say that there are also on this site some very hot rolla’s, u guys have done your car’s up nice. Iv checkd a lot of it out and I am impressed 

Just a little info about me, im from south Africa! So sorry to those who want to have the kit like mine have done 