coilies

Kevsta

Is there a reason why people sell off their d2/g4 coilovers within a year of owning them ?

Edit: Sorry this belongs to the stupid thread.

Edited by Bit Racer

Agreed.

You only have them if you're hardcore and your ***** can survive the ride harshness. I was already used to a bumpy car which is why I shouldn't have any issues.

Less QQ more twist twist through corners imo :D

Agreed.

You only have them if you're hardcore and your ***** can survive the ride harshness. I was already used to a bumpy car which is why I shouldn't have any issues.

dude, you think a corolla on coilies is rough, imma have to take u for a spin in the evolution. much much worse. rolla on normal coils is like silky smooth compared!!

Agreed.

dude, you think a corolla on coilies is rough, imma have to take u for a spin in the evolution. much much worse. rolla on normal coils is like silky smooth compared!!

The evo at least makes up for the harshness by literally acting like it's on rails too :(

check d2's on nissansilvia.com

u will find a few instances of the shafts snapping! normal driving as they claim... leaking after 200kms... etc...

might just be a brand thing... d2'sseem to be very popular cos of the price... and the cheap resale afterwards

Edited by rthy

check d2's on nissansilvia.com

u will find a few instances of the shafts snapping! normal driving as they claim... leaking after 200kms... etc...

might just be a brand thing... d2'sseem to be very popular cos of the price... and the cheap resale afterwards

I'll see how mine go. If else phails, I'll have zero 2's going in.

Seems about right.

Also I'm sure most of the people who buy them generally sell there car 12 months later anyway, hence why they don't stay on very long.