C.E.S Dyno Day Update

well guys the Dyno Day is fast approaching, saturday after next 20th November.

1. There is a few spots still up for grabs so be sure to PM Silverbullet to secure your place.

2. If you want to go into the workshop (where the dyno is) you MUST HAVE ENCLOSED FOOTWARE! if you dont then you will be forced to wait outside as its an OH&S matter.

Hope so see most of the QLD guys & girls there it should be a great day.

what if you dont own a pair of closed shoes??

remember i used to live in Ipswich :P

Duck Tape - holds the world together

Craig if you come from Ipswich then obviously you would own 1 shoe so go looking for a partner for it. Check parks, drains etc (info from a reliable source!)

Hi all

Just a short note to tell you that AUTOBARN Logan City has donated some prizes for the dyno day/show and shine, and at this stage we may have some goodies from JB HI FI at Kedron as well. David from Jb will possibly be there on Saturday with a new sub box enclosure designed specifically for Corolla's. I've seen the sub box in it's design stage and i think it's what most of you are after. A sub box that doesn't fill up your boot. So come along on saturday and check out everyone's car on the dyno as well as the cars on display. CES will have exhaust systems on display as well. If you're planning to go PM me ASAP. Also there are only a couple of spots left for the dyno so if you want to see your car on the dyno for $25 then tell me straight away.

Again a big thanks to those businesses who are sponsoring or donating prizes for this day. Please suppotr those who support us.

Cheers Silvabullit. :D

Hi all

Just a short note to tell you that AUTOBARN Logan City has donated some prizes for the dyno day/show and shine, and at this stage we may have some goodies from JB HI FI at Kedron as well. David from Jb will possibly be there on Saturday with a new sub box enclosure designed specifically for Corolla's. I've seen the sub box in it's design stage and i think it's what most of you are after. A sub box that doesn't fill up your boot. So come along on saturday and check out everyone's car on the dyno as well as the cars on display. CES will have exhaust systems on display as well. If you're planning to go PM me ASAP. Also there are only a couple of spots left for the dyno so if you want to see your car on the dyno for $25 then tell me straight away.

Again a big thanks to those businesses who are sponsoring or donating prizes for this day. Please suppotr those who support us.

Cheers Silvabullit. :D

Is it possible to get some pics of the sub box, on it's own and in place to see where it's designed to sit.

I'll wait until after the Show and Shine meet if that is the first opportunity to get some shots

Cheers

Dylan

Dylan, there will be plenty of photos taken on theday. For the Sub box and just in general.

There will also be some fotage taken on the day of a couple of cars with the CES system on them, so that imek and others can hear for themselves how nice it is ;)

I URGE all Corolla owners to make an effort to this event as Brenden and Trevor have gone to a HUGE effort to make this a success. Including prizes from sponcers etc. If this event doesnt do well we might not get anything like this again!!!

SO PLEASE MAKE AN EFFORT TO ATLEAST TURN UP!!!

peace out!