Armed Holdup on Friday 18th Jan 2008

Freakster

LOL, I work right next to hungry jack, Distributions and all... anyways..

During around 10am i was abt to head to H.J to grab a 30c Cone, bloddy. fews cars parked in front speeded inside rampage the lot.. holding guns..

LoL i **** myself running back to my workplace. LoL ... several minutes later i heard sirens. cops appeared.. lol.. and the staff members were crying.. i feel sorry for them.

talk about morning action. to kick start your day

• 2 weeks later...

oh man i used to work at maccas when i was 15...the maccas i used to work for came off a highway it was basically one of those maccas only travellers used....newyz i was working late..and some prick comes in with a knife asking for money and free food....suppsdly he worked at maccas before...so one of the supervisors jumped him....bt yeah tht was my first experience and yeah i was scared....at my current job i work at a surf store....some dude comes in with a hoodie covering his face and a baseball bat asking for money.....my cuz always told me tht if some1 who comes into a store and is all nervous and sweating like crazy...U GOT THE UPPERHAND....this dude was practically drenched in sweat from being nervous...so i played dumb and tried to stall time till my supervisor came from the back....the dude was shaking like crazy...supervisor called coppers....lucky for me my mates where inside the mall at the time...i gave em a quick buzz while my supervisor tried to reason with him...within a minute 6 guys jumped him....lol dude had no chance....the cops took like 10mins to get their....during tht time the guy was crying and asked us to let him go...and tht he wont ever attempt to rob as again.... :lol: ...i found it f**king hilarious....first of all he wasnt confident to start off with....newyz i think if u get used to a situation u wont get scared....

nice one!

where i work, im usually handling a either a footlong knife or rolling pin and ive imagined what id do a million times over if someone stupid came in... weve had lots of people try 2 steal either from the till or grab a mobile phone from behind the counter... but im NEVER there when anything exciting happens!

nice one!

where i work, im usually handling a either a footlong knife or rolling pin and ive imagined what id do a million times over if someone stupid came in... weve had lots of people try 2 steal either from the till or grab a mobile phone from behind the counter... but im NEVER there when anything exciting happens!

aahh see thts the problem these days...when ur prepared the idiot doesnt come...and when ur not he decides to strike....where do u work?? im guessin like telstra or something?

nice one!

aahh see thts the problem these days...when ur prepared the idiot doesnt come...and when ur not he decides to strike....where do u work?? im guessin like telstra or something?

telstra?

im a part time bakers assistant (for now)... looking for full time work as a visual arts high school teacher. (graduating in april!)

12inch knife comes in handy when youre cutting up sponge for cakes or cutting upto 50kg of dough to make about roughly 144 loafs of sliced bread everyday.

did the guys get caught? was that question for me?

anyhoo.. several times people have made attempts at stealing.. weve had little things like bread stolen (when the customers were able to pick their own bread out) but only 1 person was successful at grabbing cash from the register and we called the police on that.. we rearranged the front of the store so people cant reach the register (or anything else of value) by reaching over the counter. every other attempt at stealing something was busted but the fools manage to leave b4 we even get to stop them.

funny thing though, they like to work in teams! 1 or 2 occupies the employees, another tries to sneak around the counter, and at least 1 more has his eyes on the back of the shop to see to warn the others to abort the mission (IE: yell "THE BOSS IS COMING").. then they all retreat. - this particular incident happened while i was grabbing lunch. damn i chose the wrong 5 minutes to get some lasagne..

Edited by JJCRU23R

LOL, I work right next to hungry jack, Distributions and all... anyways..

During around 10am i was abt to head to H.J to grab a 30c Cone, bloddy. fews cars parked in front speeded inside rampage the lot.. holding guns..

LoL i **** myself running back to my workplace. LoL ... several minutes later i heard sirens. cops appeared.. lol.. and the staff members were crying.. i feel sorry for them.

talk about morning action. to kick start your day

If you were 2mins ahead of time you would of been in the action...

I was a casual manager at HJ's about two months ago. We did have an atempted robbery once but there was an off duty footy security gaurd next to the till at which the the 21 year old was bashing the $h!t out of. For some stupid reason his friend was recording the bashing on his N95 (I think) when the security gave him a verbal warning. like a a$$ his friend decided to film the secuity guard 2mm away from his face, well I think that the N95 was broken into hundreds of 2mm debris on the floor... to cut the story short, the security guard beat these kids down till the cops came alone and charged them for atempted robbery.