NIGHT MOUNTAIN CRUISE BRISBANE

Hi Folks,

I'm only new to the forum, but know a few of you, would I be able to come along? Or is this for regular users only?? If I am able to come, I'll still have to confirm with you in a couple of days, if that's ok...?!?!

Your more than welcome Julez :)

1.SILVABULLIT

2.Northy

3.Azza

4.Xoom

5.Natedog11six

6.T_Money

7.Yoshi

8.H1Rolla ( now supercharged I hear...)

9.Buddha

10.DHC09

11.SuperDave

12. JC

13. Wei Wei - Evo 9 (Possibly may make an appearance)

14. Foose

15. Julez

16. mat4d20v

Edited by Azza

**** **** **** :(

Ive been hanging out for a brisbane cruise for so long and when theres one on I can't come!

I crashed my baby rolla a week ago :( Unsure if its a write off or not yet, and if its not I doubt it'll be repaired in time :(

:( :( :(

**** **** **** :(

Ive been hanging out for a brisbane cruise for so long and when theres one on I can't come!

I crashed my baby rolla a week ago :( Unsure if its a write off or not yet, and if its not I doubt it'll be repaired in time :(

:( :( :(

Just so happens I have a nice shiney red one for sale :P

1.SILVABULLIT

2.Northy

3.Azza

4.Xoom

5.Natedog11six

6.T_Money

7.Yoshi

8.H1Rolla ( now supercharged I hear...)

9.Buddha

10.DHC09

11.SuperDave

12. JC

13. Wei Wei - Evo 9 (Possibly may make an appearance)

14. Foose

15. Julez

16. mat4d20v

17. Gavin (possible)

Keep em coming guys. Be good to catch up with some peeps we haven't seen for a while!!

Sorry guys, but I will have to pike on this one, I'm afraid! I've already had a couple of very late nights this week, and I'm feeling pretty run-down already. :blink:

And for those who think I'm soft, yes, yes I am. Softer than the softest soft thing you've ever thought was soft. I'm even softer than soft serve, and that's practically a liquid! :lol:

Sorry guys, but I will have to pike on this one, I'm afraid! I've already had a couple of very late nights this week, and I'm feeling pretty run-down already. :blink:

And for those who think I'm soft, yes, yes I am. Softer than the softest soft thing you've ever thought was soft. I'm even softer than soft serve, and that's practically a liquid! :lol:

Well Buddha it just won't be the same without you in front/ behind and well your not in a wagon so can't even revisit the memories of the lsat time you went up Nebo :toast:

Well Buddha it just won't be the same without you in front/ behind and well your not in a wagon so can't even revisit the memories of the lsat time you went up Nebo :toast:

I most certainly am in a wagon, and I don't even have the benefit of decent tyres as I had on that previous "escapade"!

Sorry that I'll miss this one, but I will be at a meet again soon and looking forward to the national meet coming up in Brissie!

Hey all

Just wondering, is the cruise up to Mt Nebo ?

Btw can you put me down along with 2 other guys as possible (AE86 and Corolla sportivo )

we all got work tonight so hopeuflly we will finish before the cruise starts.

Also could someone tell me the address of the thursday night meet point? as ive never been before.

thanks =)

Edited by ZZR88

Thanks to all who turned out for the cruise. We had 16 cars with some having multiple people. Good to meet some of the newer folk as well.

To those who said they would come and piked out at the last minute sucked in cause the road was good and no traffic and we all had a good time.

Big thanks to Azza for letting me have a lift fix up the mountain to keep Mr North honest. But to those of you who believe in the Easter bunny, he will come this year after Azza made a high speed aversion to miss cleaning him up good and proper :toast:

Was a great night out and is actually part of the cruise route for the national meet in June. If you are coming from interstate let us know so we can book rooms.