Celica GT4 st20*? Front Brakes

$ANGELO$

hey there guys i know this has been covered before somewhere but i cant seem to find the thread..

i have found a set of celica gt4 brake callipers.. cant remeber which model he said they were off might be st204/205 but would they fit onto the zze12* models with little or no modification??

the guy that has them wants $250 is this a reasonable price?

Thanks Angelo

$250 is a bargain, I wished I could find a set that cost that much.

Try searching for MR2 big brake upgrade on yahoo, google etc

You'll find that you might need to tap the holes as the threads on the ST205 are on the hubs not on the calipers. Might have some offset issues etc.

Make sure its the 4 piston ones, if they are twin pistons then most likely off a ST185, which would bolt on no problems with your existing discs.

$250 is a bargain, I wished I could find a set that cost that much.

Try searching for MR2 big brake upgrade on yahoo, google etc

You'll find that you might need to tap the holes as the threads on the ST205 are on the hubs not on the calipers. Might have some offset issues etc.

Make sure its the 4 piston ones, if they are twin pistons then most likely off a ST185, which would bolt on no problems with your existing discs.

so you rekon its worth getting then and mucking around to try and fit them?? i guess i can always re sell..

If these are ST205 calipers then this is an absolute bargain, and you may as well buy them to test fit anyway.

Then just sell them if you can't make it work, you won't lose anything, trust me.

Even for ST185 twin piston calipers this isn't a bad price, about what they go for anyway.