Clear /Crystal / Altezza Taillights for ZRE152

jps137

I was trying to find somewhere in Sydney (or Australia at least) that sells clear or crystal or Altezza style tail lights for the current model Corolla hatch, does anyone know of aanywhere. I have already tried a few suppliers who have them for several other models but no luck on the current model.

I was trying to find somewhere in Sydney (or Australia at least) that sells clear or crystal or Altezza style tail lights for the current model Corolla hatch, does anyone know of aanywhere. I have already tried a few suppliers who have them for several other models but no luck on the current model.

Doubt it's going to happen any time soon. We were lucky to even get 'ANY' aftermarket tail lights for the ZZE122/3 to be honest.

OR you can see if these fit.... Might be getting these if they do fit on the sedan

and yes they have hatch!

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/2003_2007_Toyota...-81-5765-41.htm - Sedan

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/2003_2007_Toyota...-81-5715-41.htm - Hatch ?

The hatch should fit although its for a matrix, to be honest dunno if matrix/corolla hatch have different tail lights.

the only US bodyparts ive seen that can be put onto an aussie corolla/runx are the m3 side mirrors + indicators, and other ricey bits like chrome plastic doorhandles. any aftermarket US corolla head light/fog light/tail light isnt going to fit!

so unless they sold the auris/current model corolla up in the US, dont waste your money on US body parts.

the only US bodyparts ive seen that can be put onto an aussie corolla/runx are the m3 side mirrors + indicators, and other ricey bits like chrome plastic doorhandles. any aftermarket US corolla head light/fog light/tail light isnt going to fit!

so unless they sold the auris/current model corolla up in the US, dont waste your money on US body parts.

yeah i doubt the us model parts will fit probably isnt worth bothering i know a guy who might know whats on the market ill drop him a line and see what he knows

yeah i doubt the us model parts will fit probably isnt worth bothering i know a guy who might know whats on the market ill drop him a line and see what he knows

The lights looks hot, especially if you have black/graphite corolla. There could be a chance that it would fit dont you think? I hope so as it is suppose to be the "all new corolla"...

P.S. I have seen members over in america retro fit the black looking headlights from the swift into the Yaris (looks real evil) so I guess nothing is impossiable.

you could try to prove us wrong buy putting up the $$$ to test out the part to see if it fits...

but its not going to be a straight fit.

take a good long hard look at the US matrix.. its nothing close to the aussie corolla!?!

you could try to prove us wrong buy putting up the $$$ to test out the part to see if it fits...

but its not going to be a straight fit.

take a good long hard look at the US matrix.. its nothing close to the aussie corolla!?!

Yeah,I had already noticed that the Matrix and Corolla had not much in common. Its hard spending money and not knowing the final outcome, maybe we can start a donation thread for me to get these tail lights :spiteful:

by the time you get enough donations im sure someone would ahve come out with an aftermarket set of tail lights to suit your rolla, so just be patient.

or there wouldbe a new model out

by the time you get enough donations im sure someone would ahve come out with an aftermarket set of tail lights to suit your rolla, so just be patient.

yeh I agree.... There is NOTHING out yet for the ZRE 152®'s (quote me if I'm wrong) for performance and mods (maybe just the casual exhaust and rims but thats pretty standard).

Guess patience will be a virtue.

you could be resourceful and make phonecalls to europe and order in parts from up that way like HAMMER did with his TTE spoiler.

i got my altezza tail lights for my 2003 rolla in 2005... i noticed them on corollas for a while b4 then, so maybe at least year for things like that?

my guess is theyll be available here long after they become available in europe or japan.

you could be resourceful and make phonecalls to europe and order in parts from up that way like HAMMER did with his TTE spoiler.

i got my altezza tail lights for my 2003 rolla in 2005... i noticed them on corollas for a while b4 then, so maybe at least year for things like that?

my guess is theyll be available here long after they become available in europe or japan.

the uk market usually gets some pretty crazy stuff cause theyre allowed to mod their cars to a higher level that what we do here so i wouldnt be surprised if they get them over there first probably worth watching the uk market.

on the other hand my freind tells me there might be something available soon here.

yeah so true, I am in no rush at all for modding the Corolla, besides there are plenty other more universal mods like audio and wheels that I can have a look at while the mod scene starts to look at the new Corolla.

about 6months ago when i first got my zre, i saw a black levin zre with clear tail lights while driving. I dont know where that person got it from but hes go it.

should of flagged him down and asked

about 6months ago when i first got my zre, i saw a black levin zre with clear tail lights while driving. I dont know where that person got it from but hes go it.

should of flagged him down and asked

yeh, but i just parked my car, and by the time i get in my car, its gona be hard to chase him