lylee's cascade blue levin 1ZZ-FTE

lylee

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new update

currently in the proccess of the installation of an amp and sub in the boot and rewiring speakers

pics up soon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

well i have finally got over this and have the guts to tell you that my levin is gone...

it was the first saturday of october and i was driving to the airport, it was 8.17am and i was turning off victoria rd and onto the crescentrollaaccidentui6.th.png

that is the corner there i was coming round the corner and there was oil that had been dripping down from the railway bridge, with the rain, as i applied the brakes the rear tyres slipped out to the left as i was entering the corner and i tryed to correct this but i ended up hitting the corner of the nice big wall in the far end of the picture this is the result from it

rolla002xo4.th.jpg

rolla003qw0.th.jpg

im devistated because of it and i lost 2 demerit points as a result, i am also 2000k and 1 car out of pocket:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

anywayz hit me up with ur response

lylee

well i have finally got over this and have the guts to tell you that my levin is gone...

it was the first saturday of october and i was driving to the airport, it was 8.17am and i was turning off victoria rd and onto the crescentrollaaccidentui6.th.png

that is the corner there i was coming round the corner and there was oil that had been dripping down from the railway bridge, with the rain, as i applied the brakes the rear tyres slipped out to the left as i was entering the corner and i tryed to correct this but i ended up hitting the corner of the nice big wall in the far end of the picture this is the result from it

rolla002xo4.th.jpg

rolla003qw0.th.jpg

im devistated because of it and i lost 2 demerit points as a result, i am also 2000k and 1 car out of pocket:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

anywayz hit me up with ur response

lylee

Its sad too see such a nice car in this state, hope you are alright from the crash though, im sure you will get another Levin, or Sportivo :P

But the main thing is, as long as the driver is ok :o

Evo

Big news I got a new levin

02 cascade blue, done 47,000kms in perfect condition and totally stock. I have all my old parts just waiting for it to go in, I will also be tinting the windows soon as a birthday present in early january

Edited by lylee

• 2 weeks later...
Hey another 03 levin owner, just like me :yahoo: I was fortunate enough to get mine with some work done on it already. Im regards to what you want to do to yours, i guess you need to decide what you want sorted first; looks, or performance. A set of rims, imo is a good start. Looking forward to how your ride turns out. :lol:

gettin new wheels soon and hopefully some D2's if i can get the money

also sprayed the calipers recently.

Hey i got a 03 levin as well.. great cars.. and the sunroof makes a massive diff ....You got the same rims as me aye.. nice nice..

i also recently painted Calipers Fire Orange Red...Looks good....

wht else u doin to ur car

i had an 03 levin but now i have an 02 levin

new wheels and tryes, i have the same wheels on it from brand new, gonna cai, full exhaust, new ecu, lowering springs and some other minor mods

Edited by lylee