lylee's cascade blue levin 1ZZ-FTE

lylee

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

police rocked up questioned me took me back to glebe police station questioned me more and fined me for neg driving

Edited by lylee

i know i need to lower geez give me time am already broke as is, but if anyone knows of anyone sellin king springs low/super low combo gimme a yell as ill prob buy it :)

i got the wheels and tyres as a package for 1100 bucks. i gave the new tread abit of a test tonight and all seemed pretty grippy but they are very noisy

i love those rims....everyone getting new wheels....makes me wanna update although i think what i have suits the color well.....if i went black as opposed to the charcoaly color it might ruin it...........really like those or very multispoke ris (10 spokes + etc)

i love those rims....everyone getting new wheels....makes me wanna update although i think what i have suits the color well.....if i went black as opposed to the charcoaly color it might ruin it...........really like those or very multispoke ris (10 spokes + etc)

NOOOOOOO your BC's look amazing!!!

i know how you feel though... changing wheels on your car is such a simple thing to do.. costly but sooo effective! can completely change the look of yur car.

Looking good,could you put a pic of the tread if you can and how much per tyre please.. Thanks :) and yes,lower it :)

Want good tyres go for Michelin pilot preceda pp2, tad expensive but brilliant, not noisey either. What Lylee will be getting after he destroys these :P :P

what, u didnt know ive already gone through these tyres already they are so soft and grippy and they need replacing within thenext 2 years

so i dont know what im gonna get and im gonna try and keep the tyres as long as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

i dunno man ive baasically done all the same mods that i can easily transfer. but as for clutch and lowering, i prob wont get around to doing that

• 4 months later...

long time no update

on thursday i finally got around to tinting my car, it has 18% all round except obviously the front. also i have got my stereo fifixed and a new sub so the sound it crystal clear and perfect now.

getting some very contraversial lowering done next weekend in getting D2's and yes i know they are noisy. will post some pics up when it stops raining today