Chroming in sydney region?

CME-LFT

Anyone know wheres a good place to get parts on my car chromed in sydney, prefferably round hurstville way? do usual spray shops do it.

Got a black stivo want to get door rubber/trim things chromed(the rubber strips that run down the sides of the doors), and the little zig/zag cross metal pieces on the stivo skirts chromed.and maybe even the side mirrors.

P.s Any thoughts on the matter?

I don't like exsesive chrome, but someone put up a pic in NSW spotted asking who's car it was of a Black Facelift, with its rubber door seals/trims whatever you want to call it chrome, and to be honest it changed the whole shape of the car

No worries,thanks anyways guys, incase i didnt make sense, it was pretty much just the rubber trim running down the length of the car on the doors. not the rubber around the window frames, and the doorhandles, just to make it shine a lil. i fotoshoped it and it looks alright but guess i cant find anyone who can do it anyway so there goes that idea. :(

Famous place known as the Bronzing Studio in Castle Hill NSW. Might be a bit of a drive, from showcars ive seen, they do a great job and every1 raves on about them. They do many type of coating.

Another Great alternative is appliying Patterned Film instead. Theres a Mob called Modicoat that do many styles.

except for the fact they are based in QLD. But there is another similar company in sydney who do the same stuff but forgot the name.

Anyways heres the link to Modicoat except theyve changed there name.

http://www.mad-coatings.com/

• 2 weeks later...
Anyone know wheres a good place to get parts on my car chromed in sydney, prefferably round hurstville way? do usual spray shops do it.

Got a black stivo want to get door rubber/trim things chromed(the rubber strips that run down the sides of the doors), and the little zig/zag cross metal pieces on the stivo skirts chromed.and maybe even the side mirrors.

P.s Any thoughts on the matter?

http://www.aquadip.com.au

Contact Michael on 0412 865 066

Mail to: PO BOX 429 Matraville 2036 Sydney NSW

email:aquadip@ozemail.com.au

CHROME-PIX.jpg

DSC00362.JPGDSC00301.JPGAFTER.jpg

I emailed them asking for a quote (to do the whole interior), they said between $1,000-$6,000. Also they will need to take the car for a week (all depends how much work you want to do it).

Edited by leasaunce