Worlds Greatest Shave

Dead

Ahoy.

On March 12th I'm embarking to have every single hair (bar my eyebrows...) on my head shaved off. I mean everything. None of this number 1 crap.

If you feel like sponsoring me just head to www.worldsgreatestshave.com

You can search for me via name: Robert Van Den Berg and location: ACT

Cheers guys

PS: I'm going out of my way here, like most of the Canberra guys know, my hair is everything to me. /ghey off

Well I have around $150 so far. Man I hope I get $500 together. that'd be coooooool. My grandad died of leukemia so this is always important to me, but this time I'll be the one getting his noggin shaved instead of just donating.

LOL shave ur pubes too :D

I already do though?

HAH, walked into that one didn't you :P hahahahaha

lols oh wow, okay then lols is it to make ur pen15 look bigger aye ? HAHAHAHAHA aww

Now I could be cheeky and say something like, "Would you want to find out?", but that would be overly misogynistic and shovenist of me. So I will be a good boy.

Oh wait I just said it... shi...

Well I have around $150 so far. Man I hope I get $500 together. that'd be coooooool. My grandad died of leukemia so this is always important to me, but this time I'll be the one getting his noggin shaved instead of just donating.

I already do though?

lols oh wow, okay then lols is it to make ur pen15 look bigger aye ? HAHAHAHAHA aww

Now I could be cheeky and say something like, "Would you want to find out?", but that would be overly misogynistic and shovenist of me. So I will be a good boy.

lols dirty dirty boy

I already do though?

lols dirty dirty boy

bar-soap.jpg?

I'll be a good boy if I'm sponsored muahahaaaa.

I already do though?

lols dirty dirty boy

bar-soap.jpg?

I'll be a good boy if I'm sponsored muahahaaaa.

hahas yeah i was tryna sponsor u before but dud ! DO U HAFTA HAVE A CREDIT CARD ? cos i have none lols how about u let me use ur's to sponsor well, YOU :D

Yeah if you do it online you have to have a credit card unfortunately. That's awesome that you'd want to though. I'll sort something out tomorrow. Thanks for that :)

Oh yeah, here's a before photo (my hair... nooooo :( I like spiking it)

n707235326_2261258_8509.jpg

Um, don't ask me what I'm doing. Drugs are bad. (Obviously I'm the twit wearing the glasses)

A bloke came upto us on friday night when we were drinking schooners and playing the pokies and told us he is shaving his head because chicks will think he is sensitive n ****, good on him :)

Edited by Simo

A bloke came upto us on friday night when we were drinking schooners and playing the pokies and told us he is shaving his head because chicks will think he is sensitive n ****, good on him :)

Well, I aint doing this in an attempt for female attention man (I know, that's a first) lol.

I hope a cure for all cancers is found soon.

I have only just grown my hair back since I had to shave it (my mates bleached it fag swede blonde on my 21st when I passed out, a week before army interviews) and I know how gay it is to have no hair and a ****load of hair wax....

20 quid coming your way cob

I have only just grown my hair back since I had to shave it (my mates bleached it fag swede blonde on my 21st when I passed out, a week before army interviews) and I know how gay it is to have no hair and a ****load of hair wax....

20 quid coming your way cob

**** champion

remember a few years back we nominated a guy on the club forum to jump out of a plane for a laugh... it was meant for a joke to scare the guy but then suddenly we realised we raised hundreds and the guy couldnt back out... haha few months later with a 4 figured sum raised he has no choice and he jumped... bloke had balls!

we raised loads of dosh for Cancer Research.. filmed his pain then posted it on the boards