How much money does your uni have?

DHC09

Working in my job, with accounts recievables, I can tell you exactly how much money that particular uni has forked out to us at lease (and the whole department I work for) for varoius frivelous things...

Yes, they all have waaaaaaay too much $$$ in their coffers,,,

Science dept at Wollongong Uni has a couple of brand spanking V8 turbo diesel Cruisers.....

ahh wollongong uni ffs i went to that discovery day with my school came back with MASSIVE MOSQUITOS everywhere =="

:huh:

Science dept at Wollongong Uni has a couple of brand spanking V8 turbo diesel Cruisers.....

ahh wollongong uni ffs i went to that discovery day with my school came back with MASSIVE MOSQUITOS everywhere =="

Geez...no need to make fun of the locals. If you don't like them, you shouldn't have given them a ride back with you in the first place!

:P

(Wollongong City Council, anyone?)

Geez...no need to make fun of the locals. If you don't like them, you shouldn't have given them a ride back with you in the first place!

:P

(Wollongong City Council, anyone?)

Yeah I must be one of the few guys in town that haven't slept with the town planner. I didn't realise all you had to do was go to North 'gong kebab shop and ask politely? Or just being a development application with you.....