What are the bulbs again for Pre-face stivos??

ok i think this is wat u need.. correct me if i'm wrong..

now if u want a direct replacement for ur lowbeams tthe size is H7.. this is also the size on the facelifted models. now refering to the wattage and the colour temperature..

if u get mtec bulbs go 50w as 100w will burn out ur terminal as ken said.. this is coz ur stock bulbs are also 50w..

colour temperature (the 4350k thing) is a scale.. the lower the number the yellower the colour emitted. the higher the number the more whiter, then bluer the light (until bout 12000k where it gets to purple).. now 4350k is quite white.. if u want a blue tinge go towards 5000k.. higher colour temps do not melt the terminals as it is not a measure of heat, its just a colour scale.. also the higher the number, the more ur vision will reduced at night..

btw.. foggies are H1 and rear licence plate lights are same as parkers T10 i think.

i hope that helps..

andy

i mgiht not hv searched around too much but i rmb that 4750k upwards comes in 100w.. dunno if they come with 50w.. again the last time i looked @ replacement bulb was around 12 months ago.. so i may be totally wrong :D they may well make higher temp bulb in 50w

ok i think this is wat u need.. correct me if i'm wrong..

now if u want a direct replacement for ur lowbeams tthe size is H7.. this is also the size on the facelifted models. now refering to the wattage and the colour temperature..

if u get mtec bulbs go 50w as 100w will burn out ur terminal as ken said.. this is coz ur stock bulbs are also 50w..

colour temperature (the 4350k thing) is a scale.. the lower the number the yellower the colour emitted. the higher the number the more whiter, then bluer the light (until bout 12000k where it gets to purple).. now 4350k is quite white.. if u want a blue tinge go towards 5000k.. higher colour temps do not melt the terminals as it is not a measure of heat, its just a colour scale.. also the higher the number, the more ur vision will reduced at night..

btw.. foggies are H1 and rear licence plate lights are same as parkers T10 i think.

i hope that helps..

andy

i mgiht not hv searched around too much but i rmb that 4750k upwards comes in 100w.. dunno if they come with 50w.. again the last time i looked @ replacement bulb was around 12 months ago.. so i may be totally wrong :D they may well make higher temp bulb in 50w

hai's got mtec bulbs on his camry.. 50w, 4750k, but are H4 though..

thanks for the recommendations guys, i bought the mtec h7 lights. looks great!

planning to change the fogs and highbeams aswell.

i aploligize for any dispute i caused on the previous post. im just a regular member asking for quick answers for my questions.

Anyway, with the fog lights, did any1 find it hard to replace the bulbs? coz i know u gotta go under the car and unscrew the nuts

thanks for the recommendations guys, i bought the mtec h7 lights. looks great!

planning to change the fogs and highbeams aswell.

i aploligize for any dispute i caused on the previous post. im just a regular member asking for quick answers for my questions.

Anyway, with the fog lights, did any1 find it hard to replace the bulbs? coz i know u gotta go under the car and unscrew the nuts

dont know about the pre-face but on facelifted its not too difficult.. only have to unscrew a couple of screws from the underpanel.. also it should be explained in the manual.. read under replacing fog lights..

i dont find a need to change the highbeams though unless u live in the country or something like that

are facelift blinkers the same as pre-facelift blinkers?

are u talkin about the side indicators or headlight indicators or the side indicator housing?