What are the bulbs again for Pre-face stivos??

head lamps

fogs

parkers

and are NARVA arctic blue bright and are they more white than yellow?

I think if ure lookin for white replacement bulbs :) u should go for PIAA ( im very sure Ken will ask u to get PIAA too :P he has them b4).. seen them on angelo`s car..

Other bulbs just say stuff like xenon white n all those bull crap..they`re all yellow :) belive me.. i have 4 sets of extra bulbs..haha

Edited by J e r e M y

head lamps

fogs

parkers

and are NARVA arctic blue bright and are they more white than yellow?

I think if ure lookin for white replacement bulbs :) u should go for PIAA ( im very sure Ken will ask u to get PIAA too :P he has them b4).. seen them on angelo`s car..

Other bulbs just say stuff like xenon white n all those bull crap..they`re all yellow :) belive me.. i have 4 sets of extra bulbs..haha

dude :P i wasnt that RICH to go PIAA :) they were MTEC brotha :D

MTEC 4350K :) perfect.. for a replacement

Bloody none of this makes sense, can someone put this into terms for a lame n00b to understand??

I am like a sponge ready to absorb your wisdom.

say it to my face dude..., and i aint stupid, removin ur myspace link

Woah, dude calm down. I'm pretty sure Simo was referring to himself as the lame noob, clearly not yourself.

Bloody none of this makes sense, can someone put this into terms for a lame n00b to understand??

I am like a sponge ready to absorb your wisdom.

yeh I agree I dont understand :P

and yeh dude calm urself :P

:yahoo:

ok i think this is wat u need.. correct me if i'm wrong..

now if u want a direct replacement for ur lowbeams tthe size is H7.. this is also the size on the facelifted models. now refering to the wattage and the colour temperature..

if u get mtec bulbs go 50w as 100w will burn out ur terminal as ken said.. this is coz ur stock bulbs are also 50w..

colour temperature (the 4350k thing) is a scale.. the lower the number the yellower the colour emitted. the higher the number the more whiter, then bluer the light (until bout 12000k where it gets to purple).. now 4350k is quite white.. if u want a blue tinge go towards 5000k.. higher colour temps do not melt the terminals as it is not a measure of heat, its just a colour scale.. also the higher the number, the more ur vision will reduced at night..

btw.. foggies are H1 and rear licence plate lights are same as parkers T10 i think.

i hope that helps..

andy

doesn't anyone have their owners manual anymore or something ?

took me a whole of 10 seconds to find it ...... or r ppl simply lazy that they need to be fed information on a silver platter <_< <_< <_< <_<

well here it is straight out of the owners manual ...... and to work out how to replace each of the bulbs that can be found on the pages that follow this one in the manual.

bulbs.jpg

now if u want a direct replacement for ur lowbeams tthe size is H7.. this is also the size on the facelifted models. now refering to the wattage and the colour temperature..

if u get mtec bulbs go 50w as 100w will burn out ur terminal as ken said.. this is coz ur stock bulbs are also 50w..

colour temperature (the 4350k thing) is a scale.. the lower the number the yellower the colour emitted. the higher the number the more whiter, then bluer the light (until bout 12000k where it gets to purple).. now 4350k is quite white.. if u want a blue tinge go towards 5000k.. higher colour temps do not melt the terminals as it is not a measure of heat, its just a colour scale.. also the higher the number, the more ur vision will reduced at night..

btw.. foggies are H1 and rear licence plate lights are same as parkers T10 i think.

i hope that helps..

andy

so where do you get the mtech bulbs from and how much are they? Can you get them from supercheap/malz here in perth?

so where do you get the mtech bulbs from and how much are they? Can you get them from supercheap/malz here in perth?

considering they r probably a hong kong import im guessing no. A trip or a phone call down to supercheap/malz and requesting the right bulbs as ive posted would go a long way in finding this out ;)

i hope that helps..

andy

so u live in perth? if you're near the city stop by auto boutique, upstairs in the carillion arcade or a-spec in the food court.. my mate got them from auto boutique for about $50 mind you they were for camrys (H4).. probs round the same price.. go have a look..

Edited by and1