• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you are cool brandon.....

i think...

why did you get "candy" mrs.sportivo?

I wonder is she tastes like musk lollies. Now I want musk. I am going to get musk.

A few days remaining until my tat so it seems.

lols before you get it done rob, make sure u have a long good think about it LMFAO because you know, it is permanent.

like i full regret mine to the days ! LOL but yea i should be getting another one by june hopefully

prob gunna be a dragonfly or phoenix or some stars LOL c[= not sure yet

badboys, will it b your first tat?

Yup

lols before you get it done rob, make sure u have a long good think about it LMFAO because you know, it is permanent.

like i full regret mine to the days ! LOL but yea i should be getting another one by june hopefully

prob gunna be a dragonfly or phoenix or some stars LOL c[= not sure yet

Back in 1996 I picked up a guitar soley because I was inspired by Billy Corgan and James Iha of The Smashing Pumpkins. To this day, Corgan has remained my idol. He is my hero, and without them I seriously would have become uninterested in music. Without knowing it, they gave me gift.

This is the only tattoo I will ever have.

Back in 1996 I picked up a guitar soley because I was inspired by Billy Corgan and James Iha of The Smashing Pumpkins. To this day, Corgan has remained my idol. He is my hero, and without them I seriously would have become uninterested in music. Without knowing it, they gave me gift.

This is the only tattoo I will ever have.

Its good that you have thought about it and that it has meaning as most people just get some random thing. Trust me once you have one you'll be addicted to it :P

heres mine.

65225405nl7.th.jpg

70240928rp8.th.jpg

hey man can you explain to me the little fidure, its hard to make out.

• 2 weeks later...

I thought this thread was supposed to be showing what tats YOU guys have... I have looked at the thread for ideas etc, and all I see is crap.

Now, show me YOUR ink....

Tatts are easily the biggest turn off on chicks. Especially the **** antlers :lol: Why do they all think they are being indivdual when they get them? Same with the AZN writing!!1! (unless you are azn)

hahas dragons, snakes, tigers and phoenix's ? HAHA now thats asian for ya LOL but mario's got a dragon

and i am asian LOLOL - but my tat lols for a fact i know that no-one else has it :D why ? well because i walked into dutches [liverpool] with the writing on paper LOL its not like i picked it out of one of their sample books :D & well i dont know much people who get korean writing done, japanese yeah and chinese are sht common =)

LOL tatt's are like pringles - once u pop u can never stop haha