Tattoos - what ya got?

Mopp

i got a new one!!! a nautical star behind my ear/on my neck in red and black (my dad's and uncle regiement colours) and my bestie has the same on her ankle!!!

next is the dragon up my ribs!! ouchies!

that would be my ankle :D

NAWWWW ITS NELLIE!!!!!!!! hi chick!!!!!

*waves* Hiiiiiiya :)

Here's our tatt's:

matching.jpg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing a bottle of bundy cant help

Dunno bout the Bundy for a tat but it does help for about 3 days after a tongue piercing...lol :P

I second that :P there isnt much u can have after a tongue piercing. When i got mine done i didnt realise and went to get chinese bad mistake n couldnt move my mouth lol survived on slurpies with vodka or bourbon lol

Lol, glad some1 else agrees with me :lol:

Well since Bondee's work computer is a little rescricted with what she can do, she has asked me (who has free reign of the net at my work! :D ) to post up pix of her other tatt's she has:

her first one - says "Kyran" (her gorgeous adorable son)

kyrantatt.jpg

2nd one "Loyalty"

loyaltytatt.jpg

3rd one "200sx S14"

Yesss u would be correct in sayin she has a love affair with her purple S14 :)

200tatt.jpg

I really want to get a butterfly on my foot, nothing to bit, just nice and simple.

It would be to represent my nona and my good friend that passed away, it would be just something that i could have forever:)

BUT i am a tad bit of a chicken haha, so who has got their foot done, and is it really as bad as they make it out to be??

I really want to get a butterfly on my foot, nothing to bit, just nice and simple.

It would be to represent my nona and my good friend that passed away, it would be just something that i could have forever:)

BUT i am a tad bit of a chicken haha, so who has got their foot done, and is it really as bad as they make it out to be??

i have my foot and YUP it F***ing PAINFUL! lol i have 4 tattoo's shoulder blade, back of neck, behind ear/side of neck of corse my foot too and so far its been the wrost....

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd do it again, infact im doign both sides of my ribs and thats ment to be the worst place...

REMEMBER: it doesnt last long and its worth it

I have one on my shoulder, back of neck, lower back and my foot. (Picture of foot is a page or two back - a dragon).

Out of them all the only one that hurt was the one on my foot. It was agony but i love the tat so it was worth it :lol:

**off topic** hey SWEETY is that Avanti Medus'a you have you your car???

i HAD them on my s14 (see avatar) and are hoping to put the on my Aurion this week

Yep they sure are. 17" and i just love em :D

They'll look excellent on the Aurion i reckon B)

**off topic** hey SWEETY is that Avanti Medus'a you have you your car???

i HAD them on my s14 (see avatar) and are hoping to put the on my Aurion this week

Yep they sure are. 17" and i just love em :D

They'll look excellent on the Aurion i reckon B)

yup mine are 17" too hey did you have any problems fitting them i.e spacers or anything? im hoping i can do a home swap hehe

I have 2 tatts so far i have one on my lower back which is a butterfly and one on my right hip which is roses with a pattern hard to explain but ill post pics up shortly :)

I really want another one was thinking on the back of the neck not sure what to get yet thats why i have been putting it off for a few months......any ideas guys?

tatjd6.jpg

Heres another one :D

The kenji symbols are nice Mmz Sportivo....u just gotta be careful that it actually says what they say it says. Mine means true, real, sincere and I had it checked before i got it by a friend that lives in beiging.

Edited by Sweety

Going to enquire tomorrow about price and all that for getting the eureka southern cross in blue right up the inside of my right forearm as previously stated, gonna look heaps boob like I got the ***** done in the clink with a modified discman, but I dont care :P

gunna get this on my back at the end of the year - minus the sparrow bird lol

11kjsxz.jpg

that's pretty s3x. it looks pretty elegent for something that spans the length of your upper body. Not bad.

thank you thank you LOL yeah cherry blossoms ftw - now i just needa save up 500 bucks for it :)