Peekay - New car?

Hey Peekay, I just noticed your new avatar. have you already taken delivery of your new Euro? it looks nice. :)

Have you still got your Stivo? what are your impressions of the Euro? I really like the steering wheel layout. the whole interior looks well layed out. there was a dark grey Euro next to influx and Xtiger's car at the autosalon. The factory kits looks really cool.

Hey Peekay, I just noticed your new avatar. have you already taken delivery of your new Euro? it looks nice.  :)

Have you still got your Stivo? what are your impressions of the Euro? I really like the steering wheel layout. the whole interior looks well layed out. there was a dark grey Euro next to influx and Xtiger's car at the autosalon. The factory kits looks really cool.

No I don't have it yet :( but thanks for asking I wanted a 2005 model ..that is coming out with 17" mags. I will be getting a 2004 built car but complianced in 2005. The colour is the same (artic blue pearl) as in the pic except I will get the full body kit (that one does not have the rear wing). I have also purchased a CAI, Quickshifter, Sunroof Shield and Mugen grille to go on the car when it arrives. All the parts are on their way from the States at the moment except the CAI which I have already.

Yes I still have the Stivo but it had it's last drive home tonight and is now ready parked in the carport for the new owner to take ownership. I hope the new owner has as much fun as I have had she has been reliable and is a excellent car. It will be sad to see her go but I am looking forward to a bigger car. I look forward to going for cruises when I get it which is in early January. The dealer already has the Body kit ready... I was going to look at the Megane 225 but decided against it as the wife would have had kittens if you know what I mean. Already she is worried that I will mod like crazy...who me mod not a chance...lol. It will be done to some small extreme without killing its value as it is not looked at here as a modders car.

Anyway have a Great XMAS and New year I am off to Neu Zealund... (kiwi speak) next week for a holiday... enjoy and drive safe boys and girls.

Man, you 2 should be a comedy duo.

Anyway, looking forward to Peekay's new Euro, especially after the tasty mods that he's got lined up for it. It'll be the Euro that was never stock, straight from the first day that it drove out from the dealership. :lol: