Night Mountain Run

OK it's time for another night mountain cruise !!!!

DATE - Friday 2nd May

TIME - 10pm for a 10.30pm departure

MEET PLACE - carpark at the pool ; Gregory Terrrace Spring Hill

BRING - sensible driving attitude, plenty of fuel, 2 way radio if you have one.

Last time we had a night cruise we had about 15 odd cars and everyone behaved themselves and had a great time. So this time we want that sort of thing to happen again so if you would like to come then put your name down on the list below. Some of our senior members who have moved on from owning a sportivo and the like would be happy to teach you in your own car how to drive safely and responsibly if you haven't night driving in the mountains before. PM either myself or Northy if you are interested.

1. SILVABULLIT

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually how fast do you guys go??

i havent picked up the new trd yet... and i've been craving a mountain run for over a year (i owned a accord euro, and it sucked around the mountain)...

so i'd love to come on this run, but i dont know the car at all yet... and i doubt id know it well enough by the 18th to do a fast paced NIGHT run...

if some of you go at a moderate speed, then i'd love to tag along...

also, just curious as to what mountain you go on?

EDIT: never mind, just saw in the other thread that its a Nebo run... :)

sorrry for the noob questions... i'll get the drift of things around here soon enough.... :ph34r:

Edited by SecaBoy

We don't go fast but obey all road rules that apply. :ph34r::spiteful: Well i do anyway but everyone drives safely and considerately so all get enjoyment out of the night. If you wish to go slower than the limit then by all mean go at the back adn cruise comfortably.

Yeah definately come along.

I usually go a lot slower than the other guys.

Hang around the back of the pack and you'll be fine.

As long as you umm... stick to the limits... you'll be fine. It's really well signed.

Night Mountain Run - Oh what a feeling...

well, they've thrown in a lot of free stuff for me (ie, free extended warranty)... plus i already got a significant amount of the price of the car at the negotiation stage...

and then to top it all off, they've given me a aurion prodigy to thrash..i mean drive... until my car is ready... :D

they reckon it should be ready to pick up today (friday) arvo... so fingers crossed!!! haha

Good luck mate!! A few of us are keen to have a look at it up close without having a salesman hovering around behind you. :toast:

well i picked it up this arvo...

so glad i chose this car... i couldnt be happier with it...

just a quick question...

this mountain run is on a friday night right... so does that mean that the usual thursday night you guys do will be cancelled?

i cant make the friday night due to family commitments... but if there is still a thursday night meet, i'll come to that and introduce myself... :)

I wouldn;t say that Thursday Night is cancelled, however I would say less may turn out if they are coming on Friday...

All said and done though, I do hear on the Grape-Vine that we may have some interstate guests on Thursday Night.... :yahoo:

I wouldn;t say that Thursday Night is cancelled, however I would say less may turn out if they are coming on Friday...

All said and done though, I do hear on the Grape-Vine that we may have some interstate guests on Thursday Night.... :yahoo:

Is it royalty?? If so then i might make an appearance if a certain RAV4 goes past my door....

I'm a poet and I didn't know it!!! :toast::toast:

okay... sounds good...

i hope no one bites... as i bruise very easily! haha

Certainly the Rav4 Train can stop in Bracko on the way through.... I hope to confirm with our special guests early in the week regarding their appearance....

1. SILVABULLIT

2.natedog11six

3. DHC

4. Azza

5. Northy

6.T_Money

7. Whitestivo

8. dim sim

9. secaboy

10. yoshi

11. Buddha (maybe)

12. foose

i'm a maybe now... i've got a bad chest infection...

:( :( :( :( :( :(

Come but stay in your car with the heaters on :toast: we'll look through the window and under the bonnet!!