Toyota TRD Aurion 3500SL

SecaBoy

Thanks guys.

Yeah the car is really really dirty at the moment.

Haven't had a chance to get it washed yet. :(

I'll get it washed on sat and take some pics then. Lol

straight on it doesn't look as good from an angle.

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Daryl. I didn't forget the w. I just wanted to tease the people who couldn't figure it out. Hehe.

But, the links are all fixed now.

LOL. Now it makes sense. That last statement went completely over my head. I think because I linked it to the 'light steering' comment. I had a sneak peek before hand thanks to you, so made a comment without seeing the photos posted here. Hehehe.

Hope you get the wheels by tomorrow night :D

???

haha at laurence

look forward to taking pics of such a nice car soon mate!!

lawrence: long day at work bro? lol wheels are already on when you posted that... i even put up pics... :lol:

rowan: cheers man... you and daryl got first look at the pics... do ya feel special? hehe

yes long day at work it was yesterday LOL... I think I must have left the browser open and just hit reply too late LOL

Anyway it looks awesome. Lower it a bit and some camber and it'll be looking real good! Top buy man!

Lower it a bit and some camber and it'll be looking real good! Top buy man!

I reckon it will take a bit of effort to get Ash to crack so he will start doing things like that to his car :lol:

wellllllllll... now that you mention it... i do have these coilovers coming from usa...

nah, just kidding... :lol:

ive said it before, but i'll say it again... the only way i'm lowering the car is with those air force coilovers... and they cost a fair bit of coin...

so i doubt it'll ever happen... :lol:

i scrape on some speed bumps and driveways as it is... so there is no way i'm going low again... i used to hate with a passion having to slow right down and go over everything at an angle!! used to sh!t me to tears... :(

Love the wheels and really suit it..Nice

I bought a set in 17" when i got my car but never fitted them,something wasn't right about it, i think the lip and these only come with a dished lip in 19" only but too big for me :(

019.jpg

oh... if you want a laugh, here is my email to them and their response... all i wanted to know was if there was an aussie retailer or an online shop i could buy them from...

i had to read it like 4 times to understand wtf they were talking about... :lol:

Hello,

Could you please tell me if there are any resellers for your product in Australia?

Or are there any online stores which sell them?

Thanks.

Regards,

Ashley Forghani

Hello Ashley,

How are you doing today?

I’m glad that you sent me a letter.

Please let me introduce our website again:

1. History:

Air Force Suspension was established at year 2007, with over 10 years of racing coilover experience. The head technician have notice many problems with coilover upgrades, and have decided to design a line of coilovers. That’s why Air Force Suspension System started.

Our Company is dedicated to build better and reliable coilovers for your car. Especially now, the VIP looks are the new hot way to tune a car. Now you can drop as low as you wish, and never have to worry about damaging your body kit.

2. Production:

Our company is mainly selling air suspension, including air tank suspension and air bag suspension. And I affixed the application lists for you reference.

Air tank suspension: http://www.airforce-sus.com/airtank.htm

Air bag suspension: http://www.airforce-sus.com/airbag.htm#FIT

★Remind:

The air tank is an unseal product, and there are much dusts and gravels in some countries, we cannot offer warranty for air tank.

Shock absorbers and compressor still have one year limited warranty.

Our air tank suspension is older design, the functions for air tank all can be found in air bag. And air tank suspension always needed to upkeep and easy to cause the noise. So we recommend you to buy the air bag.

The main purpose of air tank is retaining handling and dropping the height for speed driving. For example, sports car with lower chassis, it is the existence of value for air tank if it ran into a cavity.

But the height only can be dropped to the lowest or lift up to the highest, two choices.

In addition, the air bag suspension is mainly lifting it up then drive. And drop it when you park it. It will let the body and Bumper to close to the ground, and will be surprised by people. It's just VIP style!!!

Also, it can be used in any heights to drive.

3. response:

For your request, could you let me know are you an individual or you have a company? Now we don’t have dealer in your country, but we are talking to two clients who have a company and would like to become to our dealer.

Of course, you can buy from me directly, but please let me know the website if you have a company. Okay?

If you take a fancy to car models, please tell me. And I will give you the price quotation.

Every business starts from the sample, I hope we can have a good start!

Please contact me anytime if you have any question about our product. I’m pleased to serve you.

Finally, I hope you have a good day!

I’m waiting for your message.

:lol: their english is shocking!!! i really really struggled to understand this "If you take a fancy to car models, please tell me."

i felt like replying and saying "yes, i do fancy car models... but only the really slutty looking ones!"

but i think that would make it even worse.. :lol: hahahaha

^ Hehehe. That's some wicked translation right there. Reminds me of a spambot.

I thought the company was an American company when I looked at it before. I guess I was wrong.

Nah it's a Taiwanese company.

I got another reply but it's still just as confusing. Lol.

It's gonna be about $2600 for the kit. But I don't know if that includes postage and what currency it's in.

If it's Aussie dollars and includes postage, it's a definite possibility. Probably after I get back from my trip in April.

Top Notch.. The 3rd pic reminds me of my friend with an old euro.. Looks very similar at a glance. Love the shoots..

$2,600? That's alrite.... I thought it's gonna be around 4k..

$2,600? That's alrite.... I thought it's gonna be around 4k..

are you referring to the coilover costs?

if so, then yeah, i was expecting the same...

i got more info, but its like drawing blood from a stone.. fuqn frusturating!!!

VIP is USD 2599/set.

Deluxe is USD 2899/set.

and then she asked me if i wanted shipping costs!!! ARGGHHHHH!!! that was one of my questions in my LAST EMAIL YOU STUPID DUMB WHOR3!!!! hahaha

sorry, just needed to vent about that...

so using the exchange rate of today, i'll be looking at about $2,822.79 for the VIP and $3,148.63 for the DELUXE kit...

soooooo tempting... but i'm gonna wait till after my holidays and see how much money i have left... :lol:

i got more info, but its like drawing blood from a stone.. fuqn frusturating!!!

VIP is USD 2599/set.

Deluxe is USD 2899/set.

and then she asked me if i wanted shipping costs!!! ARGGHHHHH!!! that was one of my questions in my LAST EMAIL YOU STUPID DUMB WHOR3!!!! hahaha

sorry, just needed to vent about that...

so using the exchange rate of today, i'll be looking at about $2,822.79 for the VIP and $3,148.63 for the DELUXE kit...

soooooo tempting... but i'm gonna wait till after my holidays and see how much money i have left... :lol:

Totalling up with shipping and custom.. It'll get near to 4k.. LoL.. Which is around the expectations.. :lol:

Nah.. Way too much..