New To Forum - Buying a Corolla

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would introduce myself ...my name is Luke and have decided to become a member as I am in the middle of buying a 2007 Toyota Corolla Levin SX (silver) from a Toyota dealer in Sydney, I'm getting a demo model. I decided to buy a Toyota Corolla as when my car got stolen I got a hire car through my insurance company and they gave me a Corolla Ascent and I thought it was a pretty awesome car so... here I am!! buying one :D I pick it up sometime next week... once some paperwork has gone through etc... So, I'm pretty damn excited ...lol.

G'day Luke and Welcome to TOCAU. You'll find that there is a whole section for Corollas if you scroll down a bit.

Also take a look in club lounge and see if any topics interest you, footy, beer, whatever, and get to know a few members.

Welcome :clap::clap::toast::toast: It wont be long before you get the bug after seeing some of the great cars here, Maybe lowering rims etc This bug is very contagious. :D :D

Truth, and welcome to the forums!

hey mate....welcome! and good choice...for one its a toyota...which means you will have many years of joy riding it...and second the toyota corrolla is a great car to mod...lots of parts available for it....and the guys are right when u come on to this forum u do get the modding bug!!!! hope u enjoy ur stay mate!!...btw dont forget to upload some pics here....so we all can drool over ur ride :P ....

Edited by wishbone