this is qld.... it doesnt snow here???!!!

rollagrl

It was late friday after noon, and i was made aware of a single snowflake that fell from the sky and landed in sunny gladstone.... and i thought 2 myself, self what is going on here... lo and behold it was shown 2 me that the snowflake that fell from the sky was Danthuyer in his Stivo :D.

Anyways, here are some of the pics we took of our babys.........

post-323-1103425187_thumb.jpg

post-323-1103425203_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure if you guys have seen an ad on telly a couple of months ago, a Victorian tourism ad, I think, where two old Citroen 2CV's toddle around the countryside together ...

Perhaps we could create a Gladstone tourism ad in the same vein, only have two new Sportivo's toddle around the countryside together instead. :)

Never saw that ad, but I'd be interested to see how two cars could populate, but then again, I have seen a car get f**ked by another, only the second car didn't roll over for a cigarette, mind you, it did roll over....

yer gotta feel sorry 4 my cars hips lol :lol:

Another scene from the twisted imagination of Buddha:

Mummy Corolla: (bare-rimmed and pregnant) Honey, do you still find me attractive?

Daddy Corolla: Babe, in my eyes, you're still the same taut little Stivo I married all those years ago.

Mummy Corolla: But I feel like a LandCruiser!

Daddy Corolla: That's ok, dear, at least you're the base model with the barn doors to make the birth easier!

At this point Mummy Corolla slaps Daddy Corolla across the bonnet and wheelspins all the way into the bedroom for a good cry!

Daddy Corolla: Was it something I said?? :P

With all that has been said in mind, do you think the possible scenarios would be correct for our coital-cars....

1) The local car yard is actual a child care centre, where the local 4x4 dealership is an old farts home....

2) What do they actually to when the do 'the big snip' ...mmmm cut the fuel lines....

3) Would the paint n panel shop be for 'cosmetic surgery'...

4) Is cutting the umbilical cord like removing the plastic from the seats at the dealership...

5) When Mummy Car does feel like a Land Cruiser and not the petite little tivo she once was, does she then go down to the local Dyno to burn off some calories...