painting 1ZZ Levin wheels.

searched for a while but didn't find what I was after.

I have a 2002/3 Levin with the standard 5 spoke alloys, wondering if any one has painted there stock wheels at all.

my Levin is black, with dark tinted windows, lowered, and I recently painted and mounted the eyelids I got.

I talked friend with bmw Mini cooper also all black anddark tinited, to paint his wheel, spent weekend rubbing them back and painted them matte black, looks schmick on the bmw cooper, though wondering what i'd look like on the Levin.

SO are there any pics out there of the stock wheels painted black, or maybe white? don't want to rub um back and paint to end up with a horror of a job on them...

there was a member who powdercoated the stock 6 spokes white and they looked pretty good off their levin it looked pretty good

yeah check in the DIY there is a post where a Kaze Stivo i think did his wheels black with Vyets (i think) also....has pics and how to guide..very good post

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=8181

2nd one down in workshops submissions and its pinned already....."Work Shop Submissions" section

Edited by jaderd

yeah check in the DIY there is a post where a Kaze Stivo i think did his wheels black with Vyets (i think) also....has pics and how to guide..very good post

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...?showtopic=8181

2nd one down in workshops submissions and its pinned already....."Work Shop Submissions" section

Kaze ended up powdercoating them and it looks sexy! i think it was bigbum that powdercoated them and put them up for sale a while ago.. they look damn good powdercoated compared to handsprayed..

i was thinkin of gettin it done to mine for a while but i am going to buy these cost 1000 for 17 inch

Edited by lylee

BigBum had his Levin 5 Spoke's powdercoated white. They looked Sexy. There is a pic in the Buy and Sell section when he sold them a while ago... unfortunately not to me :(