Burning Rubber

Before anyone flames me, I do NOT encourage anyone to do these on the road.. you can try these out on a skid pan or a runway like how he does it..

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

This is just a segment for FWD :) since most of us here have corollas ...

Here is the FULL video...some interesting stuff too

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=77...wEpGMqwOi7pjdCw

Edited by Kenneth

He would be good on TopGear me thinks.

His skills are amazing.

He used to work on Top Gear, but got sacked, because as you might have noticed if you watched Fifth Gear, he is a little boring compared to the three stooges on Top Gear. Vicki Butler-Henderson also used to work on Top Gear, but was also sacked for the same reason.

They are both pretty good drivers.

His skills are amazing.

He used to work on Top Gear, but got sacked, because as you might have noticed if you watched Fifth Gear, he is a little boring compared to the three stooges on Top Gear. Vicki Butler-Henderson also used to work on Top Gear, but was also sacked for the same reason.

They are both pretty good drivers.

Yeah i know he use to be on TopGear but I never knew why he isn't anymore and why he is on Fifth Gear which is kind of boring.

And yeah the other girl is pretty hot too haha and she also drives suprisingly well for a woman.

Why did they get sacked?

Edited by TRIPPER

Yeah i know he use to be on TopGear but I never knew why he isn't anymore and why he is on Fifth Gear which is kind of boring.

And yeah the other girl is pretty hot too haha and she also drives suprisingly well for a woman.

Why did they get sacked?

Read SuperDave's post - above.

They got the ar5e because they are boring - too analytical, not all that useful to the average joe. Notice on 5th gear, that Uber Tiff, Hot Vicki, and Jason Plato are (or were) all professional drivers. The only one that isn't is that big hairy dude.

As a result, all you see is them comparing each others driving - or giving you lessons as they drive...

Top Gear is simply more light hearted...

Tiff Needell is uber

Yes he is... such a shame his show does not match his driving skills.

His skills are amazing.

o_rly.jpg

reminder.jpg

lols u guys

Someone likes forumspile.com

Why did they get sacked?

They got the ar5e because they are boring - too analytical, not all that useful to the average joe. Notice on 5th gear, that Uber Tiff, Hot Vicki, and Jason Plato are (or were) all professional drivers. The only one that isn't is that big hairy dude.

As a result, all you see is them comparing each others driving - or giving you lessons as they drive...

Ok mate.

Tiff Needell is uber

His skills are amazing.

o_rly.jpg

reminder.jpg

lols u guys

o rly?

Why did they get sacked?

Ok mate.

Tiff Needell is uber

His skills are amazing.

o_rly.jpg

reminder.jpg

lols u guys

o rly?

that is all...

Why did they get sacked?

Ok mate.

Tiff Needell is uber

His skills are amazing.

o_rly.jpg

reminder.jpg

lols u guys

o rly?

that is all...

wow some serious quoting!

Plus the guy can drive but it is true that he is on a whole a Very VERY VERY Boring incividual!