powdercoating/painting rims

Jay.

• 2 weeks later...
bump!

or could someone tell me a rough price?

need it quite soon

i rmb it somewhere.. 60 - 70 a wheel? :S dont quote me.. i rmb it was like 250 - 300 all up ova east..

hey guys.. are there some more places where i can get my rims fixed and resprayed? hmm wat colour should i spray my rims? i was thinking a dark bronze.. mmm..

thanks in advance

andy

hey guys.. are there some more places where i can get my rims fixed and resprayed? hmm wat colour should i spray my rims? i was thinking a dark bronze.. mmm..

thanks in advance

andy

i think makmur got his rims fixed for like $80 ? is it ken? i cant remember..

where i dont remember :P but i can ask if u want..

i want mine spray graphite!! :P like the colour i have on now..hehehe

thanks in advance

andy

Try Alliance rim repaires in Osborne Park.

Im not sure how much they charge though.

Pretty reasonable from memory. I was going to get mine repaired but ended up buying a new one from tyrepower. But yeah off the top of my head, very reasonable in terms of repairs.

thanks in advance

andy

Pretty reasonable from memory. I was going to get mine repaired but ended up buying a new one from tyrepower. But yeah off the top of my head, very reasonable in terms of repairs.

good work jace! just what i was thinkin haha.. and jeremy... makmur asked bout it from some place.. i cnt rmb whr.. i will ask him if u want..'

that kid still want T1R around his car i swear.. 320 for fronts (each) 360 for rear (each).. man.. he better think twice

thanks in advance

andy

good work jace! just what i was thinkin haha.. and jeremy... makmur asked bout it from some place.. i cnt rmb whr.. i will ask him if u want..'

that kid still want T1R around his car i swear.. 320 for fronts (each) 360 for rear (each).. man.. he better think twice

NABEH!!!!! he put 2 can already almost cover my 4 man xD

thanks in advance

andy

i believe they have moved. their website says that they are in malaga now. but a part of their website still says osbourne park.

ken that would be great if u could find out..

andy, when you get your rims repaired could you ask about powdercoating for me?

cheers

:)

will do coz i want to get my rims powdercoated..

• 2 weeks later...

ok guys.. i went to Alliance Rim Repairs yesterday and i got a quote for my stivo rims.. to fix slight gutter rash plus respray in gunmetal, approx $120 + GST per wheel.. includes fitting and rebalancing of tyres.. so for a set of rims would be a tad over $500..

also rims must be off car.. they will not accept rims on car atm.. their hoist is booked out for the next month and a half..

they said it would take a full working week to finish..

hope that helps..

Andy

ok guys.. i went to Alliance Rim Repairs yesterday and i got a quote for my stivo rims.. to fix slight gutter rash plus respray in gunmetal, approx $120 + GST per wheel.. includes fitting and rebalancing of tyres.. so for a set of rims would be a tad over $500..

also rims must be off car.. they will not accept rims on car atm.. their hoist is booked out for the next month and a half..

they said it would take a full working week to finish..

hope that helps..

Andy

thats some expensive ****.. lol

so the bery expensive..hahaha xD

DIY RESPRAY! :P

go get some can mixed.. and spray it urself

i agree.. only problem is that the guy i was talkin too said that a bronze colour cannot be made or sprayed on or something like that.. wasnt paying too much attention after i heard the prices..

i agree.. only problem is that the guy i was talkin too said that a bronze colour cannot be made or sprayed on or something like that.. wasnt paying too much attention after i heard the prices..

go to the place i go to get my paint ey..specialize in auto paint only..

man they`ll say the colour cant be sprayed by YOU..so they can earn ur money..

im sure it CAN be done..will just take a few steps..like angelo`s colour when i asked for him..have to spray 4 layers.. :)

im sure it CAN be done..will just take a few steps..like angelo`s colour when i asked for him..have to spray 4 layers.. :)

yeh that sucks.. if i was going to spray my rims (not anytime soon) i would use the same colour paint jeremy did! looks sexy ;)

u know u want to pm me the details of the store.. ;)

you can get them to come over to your place to repair your alloy, the guy quoted me $100/wheel but it's still expensive I reckon, there are tutorials on the net, I might try to do it myself