D!CKHEADDD

mrs.sportivo

FFS, IM GUNNA SMASH SOMEONE SOOOOON URGHHHHHHSSSSSSSS

SO OKAY, im at the boulevard (fairfield heights) opposite 'food for less' JUST got in my car typing in my credit number bull**** thing and i see this guy holding a trolley, i thought he was collecting and then outta ******en no where he rams it into my car and see him throwing those milk carton carry thingos at other cars and i was LIKE WDF I GOT OUT LOL STARTED SWEARING AND **** FKN THIS JUNKIE LOOKING GUY THINKS HIS ALL TOUGH N **** N IS LIKE WHAT WHAT, AND I WAS LIKE BRO I CAN MAKE ONE PHONE CALL AND ULL BE ******EN DEAD (um .. if u know my sister LOL u would know what im talking about) AND THIS KIENT IS LIKE COME ON COME ON LOL AND I WAS LIKE ALRIGHT DONE, I MSGD MY SISTER AND THEN CALLED THE POLICE, N THIS GUY STARTS POWERWALKING OFF LOL AND IM LIKE EHH FUKWIT WHERE U GOING THE COPS ARE COMING SOON, LOL AND THEN HE BOLTS IT finished doing the details for the police on the phone and then i followed him down the road (found him, made it pretty far) and i was like where u going? u scared? and this ******* LOL cos im still in the car comes up to my car like he wants to start something and im like wdf mate i can run u over right now LOL AND THEN HE RUNS OFF

SO I DROVE UP ABIT, AND THEN SAW THE COPS LIKE 2MINS LATER,

they drove around abit got my details but didnt find him LOL then me and my sis went looking for him around the small streets .. no luck

URGHHHHHH IM SOOOOOOOO ANGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>>>>>>>>>>>>>=/

im outta breath from reading this..

but ANYWAY, you soooooo should have taken a photo!

you got time to talk (or swearing) to that prick.. but you forgot to take a photo?

hope its not badly damaged tho

170cm cambo/viet? hmmmmmmmmmm :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

what a bad day, get your car smashed in and get banned for awhile on the forums...

damn, 2 weeks is alot, altho she told a mod to stfu.... ive been banned of 3 forums and ive never even done that lol.

Our moderating team seems to be very focused here.

Some of the ones on bootcruising are actually very good (they have to be with the amount of idiots on there I'd say).

justcommodore.com.au however, failed utterly. Nelson infiltrated their ranks and they didn't even notice. Noobs.

what a bad day, get your car smashed in and get banned for awhile on the forums...

damn, 2 weeks is alot, altho she told a mod to stfu.... ive been banned of 3 forums and ive never even done that lol.

Our moderating team seems to be very focused here.

Some of the ones on bootcruising are actually very good (they have to be with the amount of idiots on there I'd say).

justcommodore.com.au however, failed utterly. Nelson infiltrated their ranks and they didn't even notice. Noobs.

Oh yes I havnt been surfing this forum for a long time although it seems quite good.

On another note... your sig about gordon ramsay.... he is absolute epic.

I was watching his show a few weeks ago and just his replies are sooo random yet so epic.

Mr North is the Ramsey of Tocau. He is harsh, but funny.

agreed northy is epic

anyway mrs stivo shoulda done what i did keep a fire extinguisher in the car perfectly legit

n now shes banned again ddonggae is gonna freak out lol! she'll be ok dude

permanent ban next time? bit harsh.. i propose the mods have a bit of lenience in this case?

yea shes off for 14 days so whats done is done, but she was letting off steam after all the crap she just dealt with, it seemed obvious to see she hadnt even calmed down yet from the incident.

i used to work in fairfield a few years back and im not suprised that this kinda thing happened in that area.

despite her spelling or cheeky attitude towards others in here, i dont think shes offended a significant number of our club members? but on the other hand she ****** off the mods again..

cut ashy some slack guys..her car just got smashed n she`s just really ******..

im sure all of u would too..n im sure that would involve swearing too..

Nelson probably wouldn't even do this on here dude.

When you make threads like these you can only expect one outcome from it all: Being flamed.

There's certain ways to conduct yourself on here. If that had happened to me I would have worded it a lot differently if I chose to post it on here.

I haven't even read the post, because looking at it just gives me a headache, let alone the ****s. I'm not hating or anything, I'm just telling the truth. That goes for anyone on here who decides to write like that an expects us to read it.

I look at it this way, 'What would new members think, seeing threads like this?'

What she should of done, is just run over the guy GTA4 style and not told anyone.

Get rid of guy, not banned from forum, profit.

What she should of done, is just run over the guy GTA4 style and not told anyone.

Get rid of guy, not banned from forum, profit.

You see that's what Nelson or Tony would have done. Plus you avoid getting a star that way (if no one sees).

This isn't a blog for one person to vent their feelings everyday. She can go back to facebook/myspace/bebo for that.

If you are going to do that, then keep it civilised - and don't tell the admin team to STFU

what i dont get is why the thread starter is banned, but the post still lives...

Agreed. I had my fun while it was fresh...

Oh, Micky_Tee ??? Wanna come work some more of your magic? :lol:

Edited by Leroy

This isn't a blog for one person to vent their feelings everyday. She can go back to facebook/myspace/bebo for that.

If you are going to do that, then keep it civilised - and don't tell the admin team to STFU

what i dont get is why the thread starter is banned, but the post still lives...

Agreed. I had my fun while it was fresh...

Oh, Micky_Tee ??? Wanna come work some more of your magic? :lol:

i just read through 2 pages of SH!T !!

i agree after reading through that that this thread should not live if the thread starter isn't here to justify her non sense.

CLOSED!!