[ACT] Dyno Day May 17th

This has been organised by my friends in the Canberra sect. of Pulsar Group Australia:

Where: AutoTech Alpha 11 Colliest Fyshwick, next to Joe's Motocycles+powatone Exhaust.

When: 17th May 08 at Noon.

Cost: $40 plus petrol, food, etc.

Bring: You and your car, any music you want, food drinks, etc.

map.jpg

It's important to note that this will be a meet between two clubs, should anyone else from Tocau accompany me.

PGA are the ones who organised this, so be on your best behavior :P

EDIT: It's a 2wd dyno only as well guys. Haha, you can't bring the Evo Mick :P

Edited by KptzS Heinz Fredrikkson

i'm in. Do we pay upfront or on the day?

Rob, wanna meet up before hand so i can make my car look respectable?

I'm double checking with my mate today, I'm pretty sure we pay up front as he would have taken payments already if it was otherwise.

A couple of us should be at Carlovers in weston in the morning before we head out there. Feel free to pop round to mine at 10:00 / 10:30. Man I really need to wax the car, but I have to buy more products dammit.

I don't care what you have to do to reign supreme on the day, none of you better put out less power than said pulsar group.

I don't care if you have to paint the evo a different colour and stick some vvtl-i/toyota emblems all over it.

Woe betide anyone that disappoints me... :angry: :P

I don't care what you have to do to reign supreme on the day, none of you better put out less power than said pulsar group.

I don't care if you have to paint the evo a different colour and stick some vvtl-i/toyota emblems all over it.

Woe betide anyone that disappoints me... :angry: :P

We could be in for a shock.

Additionally, it's a 2wd dyno Tony, the Evo wouldn't be able to go on it anyway lol.

Additionally, it's a 2wd dyno Tony, the Evo wouldn't be able to go on it anyway lol.

Yeah yeah, i read that part... I just cant stand losing. Even though I'm not going.

Convert it to RWD then.

The pulsar people wont know the difference :whistling:

Have fun boys!

I'm outies :( homework + work = epic motorsport fail

Can't see many N/A Pulsars pulling the 115-odd kW that you guys will so you'll do me proud no doubt.

I can see some CA18DET/SR20DET people PWNing everyone though. Don't have to worry about GTiR's if it's a 2WD dyno though :P

Edited by Tayles

I'm outies :( homework + work = epic motorsport fail

Can't see many N/A Pulsars pulling the 115-odd kW that you guys will so you'll do me proud no doubt.

I can see some CA18DET/SR20DET people PWNing everyone though. Don't have to worry about GTiR's if it's a 2WD dyno though :P

Damn you!

Next time Gadget, next timeeee.

There will be some surprises Jim Jim.

This is confirmed for tomorrow. Simply rock up with 40 dorrar and we go broom broom on the rollers.

See you tonight (if you aren't soft like myself and Leroy and are meeting up at RJ's) or tomorrow (if you're coming. It seems like Mick and myself are the only ones who 'aren't' soft in Canberra now :P Don't worry Leroy, you're from NSW, so you're excluded from the softness remark).

LoL - I feel like a displaced Mexican...

You look like one too!! Hahahahaha couldn't resist :lol: I want the days of Leroy where the goatee was the same length as the hair

LoL - I feel like a displaced Mexican...

You look like one too!! Hahahahaha couldn't resist :lol: I want the days of Leroy where the goatee was the same length as the hair

Haha - I'm actually entertaining the idea of going back to no2 all over. Long hair requires washing at too frequent intervals... :whistling:

And after today, I don't look that mexican. I attempted to shave before work, realised I couldnt actually be bothered, so I got as far as the top lip - now I look sorta Almish :blink:

Have fun at dyno. day tomorrow boys... I'm hoping Micky (with the most gear out of any of us going) puts out more power than anyone who rocks up :ph34r: