A bad accident that happened in my hometown

that is some ****** ****. sorry to say jeremy. but your government needs to make some more **** hospitals.

i can see you arent from malaysia? there IS enough hospitals, BUT the workers are just... pity paid/lazy pig/profit suking ^*^#%

live with tat..

that is some ****** ****. sorry to say jeremy. but your government needs to make some more **** hospitals.

i can see you arent from malaysia? there IS enough hospitals, BUT the workers are just... pity paid/lazy pig/profit suking ^*^#%

live with tat..

lets just say :P the wages here n there..BIG DIFFERENCE..

for example.. KFC part time job..my fren works at a KFC..frens dad owns the place..so she`s getting the highest pay.. RM$2.80 per hour.. thats AUD$0.93

live with tat..

lets just say :P the wages here n there..BIG DIFFERENCE..

for example.. KFC part time job..my fren works at a KFC..frens dad owns the place..so she`s getting the highest pay.. RM$2.80 per hour.. thats AUD$0.93

i thought nowadays it is more now..?

when i work for my father, office stuff, like a office boy, doing everything.. from 8am-8pm. 1 day is RM18=AUD6, and this is a very good pay!!

sad..

:lol:

compulsory economic history elective

How do compulsory and elective go together??? :lol: (Don't reply - I'm just stirring instead of essaying)

You have to do at least one ec-history from schedule 2, hence compulsory. And there are 3 to choose from , hence elective :lol: :lol:

Those accidents happen there ona regular basis..watch there news one night no censorship watsoeva..that is soo F :excl::excl: d ...'kesian orangtu tak di tulung' ( i sed i feel fo that dude dead or half dead no ones helpn)

haha..i think everyone was just in shock? i dont think they`ve seen anything like that in real life b4..hahaha..

but seriously..lols someone should call an ambulance..

there is a small hospital nearby that air strip..its for a specific company one thou..but im sure they`ll be more then happy to help in situations like this :) i got my thumb stitched at that clinic :P kaos :P

I just saw it.

He's alive Leroy.

Let this be a lesson to anyone who drives / rides irresponsibly. Safety first. I'm sure a lot of the highway patrol cops here have seen things far darker than this also.

Blady hell that poor guy. Hes dead for sure if no ambulance arrived soon

I just saw it.

He's alive Leroy.

Let this be a lesson to anyone who drives / rides irresponsibly. Safety first. I'm sure a lot of the highway patrol cops here have seen things far darker than this also.

LOL blady... Pete I watched The Power of One thr other day, couldn't help thinking of you! Hehe. The guy who plays James Bond is in it and he says "Come on keffa, let's box!" and he does the best SA accent! Hehe :D

A lark how Pete tawks lark this. It's rawther heep and cawwwwl.

Of course... but it was always going to be next to the Australian drawl (btw...it was so perfect until you said "cawl" - cmon, the Sefricans still say "cool" like the rest of us... unless you're from QLD :lol: )

I just got back from Yass Woolworths - my *** :huh:

Since when was Royal pronounced "Rawl" ?!?!

*** help the next guy in my presence that excuses himself to go the "taawwlet"... :P (for crying out loud...)

seriously yes its a bad thing to happen.. but this is prolly one of the best clips i've ever seen, wear safety gear y0!

always believed in that

whats the story with south african accent?

CORZZA is a springbok too

hahah ok ,yeh there is plenty of ZAFFERS! in AUS ,in canberra alone i know atleast 10 familys and the amounts in Perth their even bigger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats that? :P

I just saw it.

He's alive Leroy.

LOL blady... Pete I watched The Power of One thr other day, couldn't help thinking of you! Hehe. The guy who plays James Bond is in it and he says "Come on keffa, let's box!" and he does the best SA accent! Hehe :D

Blady good movie hey jimmy!

You must watch Blood diamond too