A bad accident that happened in my hometown

PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IF U HAVE A WEAK STOMACH !!!!!!!!

This accident happened at my hometown..

This airstrip is abandoned as we have another 1.. :) so ppl owes drag n stuff here..its legal too..drag events r always held at that airstrip

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

lols..in my hometown..it takes around 40 mins for the ambulance to come..not because there is no hospitals or ambulance...

they r HEAPS!!!! just not efficient..hahaha

there r like 2 or 3 private ones...2 or 3 goverment ones..n 1 company one...

one time my dad fell down..nth serious..but just to be sure

called ambulance

1 hospital told me no doctors on stand by =_= like seriously..a hospital without doctors>????

1 hospital told me the ambulance was in the workshop for servicing..means if they service ambulance ure dead..

1 hospital told me that the ambulance was out refilling petrol but dont know when it will be back as the driver is very good at taking " breaks "

1 hospital told me that it`ll cost me to get the ambulance there..n asked me if i had money =_=

like seriously..if ure in a bad shape..just kill urself..

i would..

I just saw it.

He's alive Leroy.

Let this be a lesson to anyone who drives / rides irresponsibly. Safety first. I'm sure a lot of the highway patrol cops here have seen things far darker than this also.

Holy sh!t I'm suprised that hasn't been filtered in Youtube because it's so graphic... Goes to show how good special effects in movies are, I didn't flinch, we are all so decensitised.

Dude which country is that? That's horrible. And WTF happened to him? Did he get caught between those two cars?

Holy sh!t I'm suprised that hasn't been filtered in Youtube because it's so graphic... Goes to show how good special effects in movies are, I didn't flinch, we are all so decensitised.

Dude which country is that? That's horrible. And WTF happened to him? Did he get caught between those two cars?

I dont know what happened..i just know car this happened in my hometown n the guy got PWNED! big time

From previous posts of JereMy's, I assume this vid is Malaysian...

spot on my brada

Haha (thread hijack)... do you guys also say " La " after everything, like your singaporean neighbours? B)

(eg. OMG, that is so expensiiive la, OR, going to the shops-la, or its veryyyy important la)

From previous posts of JereMy's, I assume this vid is Malaysian...

spot on my brada

Haha (thread hijack)... do you guys also say " La " after everything, like your singaporean neighbours? B)

(eg. OMG, that is so expensiiive la, OR, going to the shops-la, or its veryyyy important la)

lols..sometimes :) but yes..thats our slang..

my singaporean frens usually say sia :P or nABEH! XD

Eww dude. That **** was ****** up lah! The poor fella was in pain and no-one gave a rats, lah!

The white car at the end looked like the URAS 180sx

He looks like my cousin lah, but then again, most of the people on the video looked like my cousin!

I can't believe that more people around him aren't helping the poor guy out. If this happened here, lots of people would try and help by comforting the injured person, collecting there belongings and phoning an ambulance.

yala~~ malaysian use laa~

Jeremy, to call any ambulance in malaysia, u call and just say "please give me your name, so that i remember you, organise an ambulance for me asap, and i will pay RM100 for you and another for the driver!"

This is what i did, the ambulance arrived very soon, like in 15 minutes, but i handed the money to the driver asap at the moment he arrived. Make him happy, you will be happy!

Kinda sad, but this is how it works in our beloved country. Or mayb my hometown was small, maybe RM200 for West?

Reading the responses im too scared to watch the whole clip...

just watch it :P ure missin out :P

haha

let me just describe it to u n u decide if u want to watch it

guy on floor

lots of blood

bone sticking out of leg

hand broken or shattered

guy in pain

alot of stupid spectators..

more blood

more pain

n thats about it

Bone hanging out of leg? Dude, the poor guys leg is hanging by tendons and muscle tissue. That's his femur, which is clearly dislodged from the shin bone, or it's been shattered in two.

His arm seems to be the same. I'm just shocked at how prominent the femur is. It's been stripped clean off, and his leg torn away.

I'd say he's an amputee now and he's lost his leg, and perhaps his arm (that is if he lived through the mass amounts of blood he seemed to be losing there).

Sorry if my post upset anyone, I'm just calling it how I see it. Like I said, let this be a reminder that cars are **** dangerous at times. BE CAREFUL.

that is some ****** ****. sorry to say jeremy. but your government needs to make some more **** hospitals.

:lol:

If only it were that simple... I'm doing this compulsory economic history elective at uni called Development, Poverty and Famine... depressing much? Yah

that is some ****** ****. sorry to say jeremy. but your government needs to make some more **** hospitals.

:lol:

compulsory economic history elective

How do compulsory and elective go together??? :lol: (Don't reply - I'm just stirring instead of essaying)