[WA] "MEGA" Meet End of June

theres just this idea that comes up on my head. because theres going to be 80+ cars coming and im sure that not the whole 80 people will not have a CB radio. what if we break people into a few group?? say into 8 groups?? so 10 cars each group?? and then we put one person with a CB at the front of each group and one person with another CB at the back of the group?? if we have enough people bringing the CB , we can put each in the middle of each group??

just an idea, coz i dont actually know the cruise route.... :D :D i mean if we only go freeway all the time, it should be fine.. coz what im worrying is some people get stuck traffic lights? or some randoms took over the line which makes people got left behind and such.....??

just an idea .... what do u guys Ken?? and guys?? :)

:) who want share walkie talkie with me!!! xD $60 a pair so $30 each :P

good idea btw jeff... :) walkie talkie me love!!!!

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend .... good idea .... I had thought o something similiar but haven't been online much.

Guys ... Can I bum a lift if needed off someone plz? I'm hoping my car is fixed by then, but if not .... plus I have a cb handheld ... other one got lost ...

As for the RedCross/China Earthquake appeal, I'm waiting for the letter of approval, although they have already given me three collection tins to get donations from people/the public... :huh: Will keep you all posted.

Any queries or anything else, ask away... I just hope I haven't missed anything.

is it ok if my car is not clean? :P

hahah definately not.. we'll leave u trailing behind with no walkie talkie :lol:

Well im ******, cleaned my car, got tar on it from road works and then some birds carpet bombed it...

And as for the CB im happy to go halvsies with jeremy. If im buying them and he doesnt pay ill shove it up his exhaust pipe :P

my car is filthy & unless im in a cleaning mood on saturday my car will be a blackish red :o

HAHA! lols... do you park your car outside the house or something? because i park my park just on the lawn outside my house and it pisses me off everytime i wash the car and finish with it,,, then it rains or the bird on the tree just starting to drop some leaves, seeds , Sh*ts T_T hahaha...

oh well,,, i have to clean my car tooo, my mum was in my car today and said that my windscreen looks like some bird just puke on there?? wonder what that means LOLS

3 DAYS TO GO PEOPLE!!!

damn rain.. have to clean my car again :(

edit-darn a min too early

Edited by and1

Well im ******, cleaned my car, got tar on it from road works and then some birds carpet bombed it...

And as for the CB im happy to go halvsies with jeremy. If im buying them and he doesnt pay ill shove it up his exhaust pipe :P

hahaha..so whats happening? u buyin? dw about batts ey..i have rechargables :D is it AAA or AA :P

whee my 1st walkie talkie!! :D

where abouts r u man :P

Edited by J e r e M y

hahaha..so whats happening? u buyin? dw about batts ey..i have rechargables :D is it AAA or AA :P

i got my spare to work if anyone is interested.. they just need to provide 4 AAA batteries..

i got my spare to work if anyone is interested.. they just need to provide 4 AAA batteries..

reckon it would work from ci to the cruise? :unsure:

:angry: LOLS!! so no one is using my other CB? MAUHAUAHUAUHUAHA....

hey guys ... i know every1 is like fully getting excited and honestly who wouldn't of the 80 people

but lets be realistic a little here....we do kno that the weather ain't looking too bright for sunday

and i was just wondering what do we do if it does rain...? during the meet? do we go home? play on? wait in car with high hopes ?

cause i read from skool that showers will be mainly during the morning and if i aint wrong arent we meant to be meeting at around

10.30?

so ken you've put up a lot of work to this ... just don't want it to b Fkd by weather ay....

Weather is been considered. We'll have alternative cruise maps depending on whether it's wet or dry. Obviously there are large undercover car parks in perth. So don't need to pack an umbrella along.

That being said, running another cruise in summer will be on the cards after this one i'm sure. And being dry, we'll have Wayno's awesome 4 dams cruise to drive on.

hey guys ... i know every1 is like fully getting excited and honestly who wouldn't of the 80 people

but lets be realistic a little here....we do kno that the weather ain't looking too bright for sunday

and i was just wondering what do we do if it does rain...? during the meet? do we go home? play on? wait in car with high hopes ?

cause i read from skool that showers will be mainly during the morning and if i aint wrong arent we meant to be meeting at around

10.30?

so ken you've put up a lot of work to this ... just don't want it to b Fkd by weather ay....

dw tiang and i had a chat, we aint expecting 80 people and i'd never expect that number but i can tell u one thing, i rather plan for 80 and 10 turn up then plan for 10 and 80 turn up..

so yeh :) we took weather into consideration but it will me early shower, i doubt it will be anything bad like the last meet, the last meet was POURING with rain and we manage to get 20++ cars just from TOCA :)

Weather is been considered. We'll have alternative cruise maps depending on whether it's wet or dry. Obviously there are large undercover car parks in perth. So don't need to pack an umbrella along.

That being said, running another cruise in summer will be on the cards after this one i'm sure. And being dry, we'll have Wayno's awesome 4 dams cruise to drive on.

:) just so everyone know, i would like to thank tiang for drawing out the new cruise map :P hehe mine was bit too boring and tiang has a more experience in organising cruise n what not so big hands up to tiang :) much appreciated

Lets hope for nice weather or atleast cold weather but dry... our motors should like that better, I know my will!

hehe.. cold air feeed!!! :D

my car is filthy & unless im in a cleaning mood on saturday my car will be a blackish red :o

HAHA! lols... do you park your car outside the house or something? because i park my park just on the lawn outside my house and it pisses me off everytime i wash the car and finish with it,,, then it rains or the bird on the tree just starting to drop some leaves, seeds , Sh*ts T_T hahaha...

oh well,,, i have to clean my car tooo, my mum was in my car today and said that my windscreen looks like some bird just puke on there?? wonder what that means LOLS

yahh i park in my garage at home but at work its in the open & at my b/f's house I have the same problem,

stupid birds drop seeds & leaves on it & it is sooo hard to get off :angry:

Ken - can you please PM me your mobile number again so I can msg ya & see if you're still at the meeting spot cos I dont know if i'll be able to make it for 10.30 on the dot, I got a new phone & your number wasnt saved on the sim :(

:) just so everyone know, i would like to thank tiang for drawing out the new cruise map :P hehe mine was bit too boring and tiang has a more experience in organising cruise n what not so big hands up to tiang :) much appreciated

AHEM! :blink:

B)

quote: dw tiang and i had a chat, we aint expecting 80 people and i'd never expect that number but i can tell u one thing, i rather plan for 80 and 10 turn up then plan for 10 and 80 turn up..

so yeh we took weather into consideration but it will me early shower, i doubt it will be anything bad like the last meet, the last meet was POURING with rain and we manage to get 20++ cars just from TOCA

haha since im already on da list even if its pouring down, i would still go ... free car wash anyway :whistling:

no worries sunday should be fine!! every1 being waiting for dis long, **** da weather lets cruise :yahoo:

AHEM! :blink:

B)

:P well eheheh THANKS WAYNO for the MEET POINT hehehe.. sorry i was @ work and just didnt think when i typed.. but yeh :P dw everyone will get their credits afta the meet back here in toca :P