[WA] "MEGA" Meet End of June

Alright guys, here is the deal :) Since the National Meet is down at the Sunshine Coast and non of us (well as far as I know) have the time or money or BOTH to be heading down there due to uni commitments and what not :)

We've came out with our own WA "MEGA" Meet, details are as below....

Date: 29th June 2008

Time: 10.30am

Venue: Car Park Highlighted in YELLOW, its just off causeway/ mounts bay road. PM me if you have trouble locating it (not on the day of course..)

location3fd5.jpg

location1gc3.jpg

location2bt7.jpg

HEADCOUNT

1. Kenneth

2. Seano (sean)

3. trdsaads (jayme)

4. Jeremy

5. Angelo

6. Davey (david)

7. Legend888 (jeff)

8. Dannyboy (dan)

9. Elan + Sarah

10. sr5_rolla

11. y-tRy

12. saintz_01 (ron)

13. sporti (david)

14. bozurolla

15. BLK ZR

16. andy

17. Greddy_ES (adrian)

18. miss levin

19. puma.

20. nick

21. Haiison (hai - tagging along)

22. mLe (matty)

23. zr nate

24. 67rolla

25. ~Kat

26. timothyian

27. Jeremy (#2)

28. keifer33

29. jackisaperson

Approx 10 from 7th gen celica (NoOg_sTaR)

Approx 5 from Camcrew (SLOCMRY)

Approx 15 from MR2

Approx 13 from Wayno

Approx 10 Chaser (from jackisaperson)

APPROX TOTAL :: 80

PM me if i have not added u on to the list :)

If anyone needs to contact me on the day.. my number is 0422 567 450

Edited by Kenneth

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said to Ken I think its time we showed the Northies some love - theres a big **** car park just off the Powis street exit on Mitchell Freeway (like very very first left) and its near the lake too so could be good for a meet. Just not sure how busy it'd be on a weekend but it seems fairly quiet. Either that or theres bound to be a carpark in the Osborne park industrial area that would be vacant - especially in the business park near The West's building.

One you get on the Kwinana freeway at Roe Hwy its about a 20 minute drive (no traffic), 30 minutes from Canning Vale.

Thanks for not making it on the World Cup Qualifier weekend sexy ;)

Pic of Powis carpark:

powislakehr9.jpg

Edited by Seano

cool a huge meet how about we all cruise down to kwinana motorplex??

ken you should have just picked a place and time, im sure everyone would have worked around it since there is plenty of notice ;)

(example similar to last big meet) murdoch uni car park and arive at 9:00am onwards, giving people options is where it all gets confusing and goes wrong because you can never make everyone happy..

but in saying that if i wasnt so busy (some would replace that with lazy) thats what i would have done..

but big thanks to ken for sorting this all out :D

cool a huge meet how about we all cruise down to kwinana motorplex??

ken you should have just picked a place and time, im sure everyone would have worked around it since there is plenty of notice ;)

Alright, i will set some time and as of where to go.. i hv a month to sort that out...

First post edited..

but guys ;) I'll need everyone to get this out there and get as many people as possible.. we are going to make TOCA history ;)

This means i can bring the integra? :lol:

yea a BBQ after would be hell awsome

maybe finish at kings park? chek out the wonderful views :)

ill definitely be down for it fellow perthies :)

should make a meet point somewhere up North ways..like a carpark at scaborough beach or something :P

a night cruise would be exciting too..but all up to the boss man ken

dayve

but guys ;) I'll need everyone to get this out there and get as many people as possible.. we are going to make TOCA history ;)

This means i can bring the integra? :lol:

yea a BBQ after would be hell awsome

maybe finish at kings park? chek out the wonderful views :)

I agree Kings Park would be a hell good spot - just gets a bit busy. Would be good for some photo shoots, get someone to head up early and take photos of the crew as they roll into kings park - very nice

yeh, will need to find some rly good spots round kings park with HUGE parking :P.....

I suppose we can have that as our last leg so if ppl want to join us for a barbie they can or they can just leave before tht :)

will talk to few of you guys about it :P always need some help and input..

Hells yeh i am up for a cruisey. Make it big boys!! i think that we should make it at my house and then we cuise around the block and back to my house and then thats it. i am a lazy sh!te lately since i have gotten GTA4 for playstation. ahaha. but if i have to pull myself away from the violence and gang killings i will. i think that there is some nice industrial areas around port beach area that might give us some nice photos. and then we could cruise into freo or maybe up the coast. just an idea.

thanks Ken for settin it up.

as i said before MAKE IT BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

S+I may be able to make it - all depends on where we'll be (either in Perth or Narrogin). Tough to say, but it's looking like Perth.

Fooken mint, I propose a mini cruise to scout out Kings Park

come on all of u wa members out there..BRING UR TOYOTA N JOIN THE FUN!!!!!

we did a head count of how many members we have in WA! im gonna put that list out..we should be looking somewhere AROUND there!!!

:D n this is alot of notice :) so pls!

come on all of u wa members out there..BRING UR TOYOTA N JOIN THE FUN!!!!!

we did a head count of how many members we have in WA! im gonna put that list out..we should be looking somewhere AROUND there!!!

:D n this is alot of notice :) so pls!

LOL, yeah come on WA members!! come come come... i just came to the mini meet, onli 3 cars :spiteful: but im loving it already... Thanks Ken for organising everything :D

NB: If you put your name down for the head count, u cant pull out on the last minute :yahoo: joking2 :P

can i hitch a ride? otherwise i'm gna have to bring the mazda and i know ya'll aint gna like that ;)

lol

looks like im gonna miss this one

gonna be flying home for a few weeks :yahoo:

you guys and girls have fun

oh no ... we have no rice for the meet then!!! :S *panic*

Hells yeh i am up for a cruisey. Make it big boys!! i think that we should make it at my house and then we cuise around the block and back to my house and then thats it. i am a lazy sh!te lately since i have gotten GTA4 for playstation. ahaha. but if i have to pull myself away from the violence and gang killings i will. i think that there is some nice industrial areas around port beach area that might give us some nice photos. and then we could cruise into freo or maybe up the coast. just an idea.

thanks Ken for settin it up.

as i said before MAKE IT BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

ahaha gta 4.. i have been playing it too but on the 360.. brucie is a f@cking champion to bad hes not a real person lol

ken - when we have decided on a propper time and place (should be done by the end of this month i hope) i will post the details on a couple of other toyota forums.. this should be a record meet, so we are gonna need a huge car park for the initial meet up then we can just branch off and go where ever :D

ill definitely be down for it fellow perthies :)

should make a meet point somewhere up North ways..like a carpark at scaborough beach or something :P

a night cruise would be exciting too..but all up to the boss man ken

dayve

how about we just hire out the clarmont showgrounds??