[WA] "MEGA" Meet End of June

o yea the next problem is who will provide the food? :lol:

LOL... yeah... maybe some people organise?? and we split cost?? do u think thats good idea??

yea thats a good idea

very simple :lol:

works for me

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha nice! i live across livingston shopin centre ... ranford n i work up at sai koh sushi restaurant if u guys kno da place...its juz further up ranford rd lol

meh kids at nandos are always agro cause they cant afford da chicken stupid pricks!!! oh n no taste n knowledge in cars

Maybe get a big pack of sausages and bread, and if anyone wants other goodies they can BYO?

Yeah, sausages and bread will be so cheap... but maybe a lil bit of meat as well?? but other than that... yeah... i agree BYO :)

meat is easy..just focus on where to go 1st..

we`ll do a head count b4 that..collect like $10 or $20 from everyone depending on what u guys want to eat.. walla!!!

LOL.... if u want some sausages and some cheap beef/lamb that will be cheap ! :P

but if u want some fish fillet, chicken fillet etc22.... that will cost heaps :P.... LOL....

or maybe any one want some roo? :P... roo is just damn nice :spiteful:

If I 'pick up' a roo on the way up form Narrogin, I'll bring it all for ya. I used to dissect them for anatomy lessons, so I can portion 'em up for you. Terrible cook though.

I hate Murdoch.

I hate Murdoch.

Good cause it hates you too! :P

Ok Ken I'm thinking South Perth BBQ mate, get there at like 11am so we can get some good parking and a BBQ. Work out cruise from there, sound good?

we`ll just c how much we can raise :) n c what we can " afford "

:D

like every other meet n cruise we host..no hoons :) u hoon ure gone :) just a frenly reminder :D

LOL... yeah.. maybe starting from $15 per person?? :) and yeah... im a newbie, but been reading many threads and such.... i heard that if u hoon, ure gone... :P.. they said u will get a big guy coming on to u asking u to leave? ROFL.. hahahhhaha jk2.. but yeh.. dont hoon :)..

I hate Murdoch.

Ok Ken I'm thinking South Perth BBQ mate, get there at like 11pm so we can get some good parking and a BBQ. Work out cruise from there, sound good?

Agree! bbq in south perth... maybe earlier than 11pm? dont u think its going to be crowded around that time?? :rolleyes:

I hate Murdoch.

Ok Ken I'm thinking South Perth BBQ mate, get there at like 11pm so we can get some good parking and a BBQ. Work out cruise from there, sound good?

haha seano n kenneth... lets race down there!!! last one there gota drive their car into the water!!!

If I 'pick up' a roo on the way up form Narrogin, I'll bring it all for ya. I used to dissect them for anatomy lessons, so I can portion 'em up for you. Terrible cook though.

I hate Murdoch.

I think i might save a roo aswell! I have to clean them up after they try and fight cars around Joondalup, so there'll be plenty of meat to go around! Kangaroo meat is a really good source of iron, and its lean!

I hate Murdoch.

Agree! bbq in south perth... maybe earlier than 11pm? dont u think its going to be crowded around that time?? :rolleyes:

South Perth around that time isn't too crowded. We'll still find spots to park. Maybe 2nd stop point could be Wireless Hill in Booragoon? Killer views!

I hate Murdoch.

I think i might save a roo aswell! I have to clean them up after they try and fight cars around Joondalup, so there'll be plenty of meat to go around! Kangaroo meat is a really good source of iron, and its lean!

I hate Murdoch.

South Perth around that time isn't too crowded. We'll still find spots to park. Maybe 2nd stop point could be Wireless Hill in Booragoon? Killer views!

+1 For That, also has a semi decent car park. Thing to remeber guys is that this meet is well into winter = less people out doing **** so we should be good for parking

I hate Murdoch.

I hate Murdoch.

yeh.. agree... 2nd stop wireless hill park?? :D.... well.. i just said that coz its close to my house T_T hahahahha... but then killer views? havent been there man... is it city view or?? :rolleyes:

bbq near to midnite? :blink: crowded? :blink:

LOL Im pretty sure sean meant to say 11am .... dont u sean?? :P

Lol yes, brain is melting f*cken

Lo and Behold my Google Earth Map - *** I love Google Earth

southperthimagedc6.jpg

bbq near to midnite? :blink: crowded? :blink:

LOL Im pretty sure sean meant to say 11am .... dont u sean?? :P

Lol yes, brain is melting f*cken

Lo and Behold my Google Earth Map - *** I love Google Earth

southperthimagedc6.jpg

wat looser from cv race?? !!!

hooray!! my exams will be well over by then.. lets just hope that it doesn't rain on that day..

Lol whoever gets there last out of you me and Ken hehehe...

LMAO ok than...da one that does loose has to try gather fishies with their boots for the meet :P

LMAO ok than...da one that does loose has to try gather fishies with their boots for the meet :P

is fishing aloud there?

if so should we also make it a fishin meet? :lol:

i think this meet+cruise is gonna b the biggest in TOCAU

GO WESTERN AUSTRALIA

sean :P i think u mite as well pack ur bags now ;) ;) lol..

btw.. those carparks can get packed but if we go early we should be OK...