[WA] "MEGA" Meet End of June

LOLS... normally my car is parked on the lawn outside... today, i washed my car, waxed them well partly :P..... vacuum it etc.... so to keep it off the rain... i put my car on the garage and left my parents car outside :yahoo: :yahoo: be ready tomorrow guys! :spiteful: :spiteful:

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOLS... normally my car is parked on the lawn outside... today, i washed my car, waxed them well partly :P..... vacuum it etc.... so to keep it off the rain... i put my car on the garage and left my parents car outside :yahoo: :yahoo: be ready tomorrow guys! :spiteful: :spiteful:

LOL.. nice one.. who else needs a walkie talkie tomorrow? i still have one..

LOL.. nice one.. who else needs a walkie talkie tomorrow? i still have one..

HAHAHAHA!! ROFL... jeremy was goin to use mine too ... he bought one... so i have 1 spare too... but then... if can plzz provide the batttery if ppl wanna use it LOLz... what type of cb u have andy?? the rechargeable one??

:D

I gave up on washing my car....started washing it this morning got most of it done, then had to rush out...fck off big puddle ruined all my work...

HAHAHAHA! LOLS... thats why... like me... when theres an event like this,,,, detail ur car then start putting them into the garage and use your siblings/parents/friends car... LOL i just dont want all my work to be fked by just a small rain :P

DAMN!! everyone took my countdown!! :angry:

the mega meet is today people.. and now time to sleep..

hmmmm.. weather isn't lookin the best atm, but its not raining :D

so who's excited? :clap:

MEGA MEET 69 CARS

WHAT SAY YOU?

tqs to all the ppl who organized this..

tqs ken..tqs tiang..tqs wayno..

:) we should do this some other time

Andrew do pls remember to let us know how much money we RAISED FOR THE CHINA EARTHQUAKE ppl :)

n tqs Andrew for settling the donation stuff

n tqs to everyone who turned up :) hope u all had great fun..

n pls do post up pics :D i didnt take pics :(

Edited by J e r e M y

MEGA MEET 69 CARS

WHAT SAY YOU?

tqs to all the ppl who organized this..

tqs ken..tqs tiang..tqs wayno..

:) we should do this some other time

Andrew do pls remember to let us know how much money we RAISED FOR THE CHINA EARTHQUAKE ppl :)

n tqs Andrew for settling the donation stuff

n tqs to everyone who turned up :) hope u all had great fun..

n pls do post up pics :D i didnt take pics :(

thanks for all the peepz who organized it... it was hell fun. no one doing hoon or stuff... and walkies was an excellent idea. :)......

and plz send the photos... and when we were on the zig zag... i saw someone videoing?? maybe video will be good??

:)

Thanks to everyone that came and made it enjoyable for what it was... really happy to see 69... thats sixity nine (69) TOYOTAS! I'm sure we could get heaps more but perhaps next time!

Overall the outcome was very good, the company was 1st class and the cars were all top quality!!

Cheers

Wayne

Alrighty then guys, taken me a while :P but ive got the images I took up on a site to look at. Its def a rushed job, just resized and uploaded and due to using 2 cameras they arent organised but neways they can be viewed here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/keifer_333/

EDIT- DOH they are round the wrong way lol

Edited by keifer33