[WA] 'POST' TOCA "Mega" Meet Discussion

Hey guys,

The WA TOCA Mega Meet was a BIG success, weather wasn't as good as we wanted it to but at least it didnt pour down like the last one. Wonderful day, excellent turn out, no one got hurt and everything went well (except for matty's car and the people that got lost)

69 CARS TURNED UP!!!

Attendance: Corolla, Celica, Soarer, MR2, Chasers, HILUX!!, Supras etc..

Fundraising for the China Earthquake Victims was a success too, I didnt know how much we raise at this point in time but I will have a figure from Andrew by tomorrow (Monday the 30th). Thanks everyone for their generosity!!!!

Would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone that made this happen,

In NO particular order,

Thanks Tiang for the AWESOME cruise map that was probably 100x better then the one i mapped out

Thanks Wayno for the meet location that could fit us all in and more :)

Thanks Andrew for organising the Red-Cross Fundraising for the China Earthquake Victims

Thanks Jeremy for staying up last night and "stressed" with me =.=

Thanks Tiang + Keith for the photo taking :)

LOL, I think I missed out quite a few people here but I am seriously TIRED and DEAD so I couldn't think of anymore off the top of my head. But of course, I would like to THANK EVERYONE that turned up and made this happen, it wouldn't have been a MEGA meet without ANY of you. Thanks for keeping all your cools and everyone came back in ONE piece :)

Nothing worst then losing a member during such an awesome event..

Alright guys, Just post all the Photos, Videos and any comments (good or bad) here so we can have a look @ all the photos of the day and also the comments will help us further improve our future meet and cruises!

ALBUM LIST

Kenneth - Album 1, Album 2

Keifer33 - Album 1

* I will update this as it goes along..

DSC004781024x768.jpg

DSC004881024x768.jpg

DSC004921024x768.jpg

DSC005061024x768.jpg

DSC005251024x768.jpg

DSC005281024x768.jpg

DSC005601024x768.jpg

DSC005481024x768.jpg

DSC005661024x768.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gday members,

I just wanna say thanks to for organising such a great day out for the members,It was awesome to have such a great turnout & meeting up with all the toyota enthuathiasts.

Good onya guys girls & hope to attend the next one.

Nasi lemak on me next time :lol::lol: jezza & the cru knows exactly wat i mean??

Gday members,

I just wanna say thanks to for organising such a great day out for the members,It was awesome to have such a great turnout & meeting up with all the toyota enthuathiasts.

Nasi lemak on me next time :lol::lol: jezza & the cru knows exactly wat i mean??

THATS RITE!! NASI LEMAK!! WOHOOOO!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Ill repost in right topic lol

Alrighty then guys, taken me a while tongue.gif but ive got the images I took up on a site to look at. Its def a rushed job, just resized and uploaded and due to using 2 cameras they arent organised but neways they can be viewed here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/keifer_333/

Ill repost in right topic lol

Alrighty then guys, taken me a while tongue.gif but ive got the images I took up on a site to look at. Its def a rushed job, just resized and uploaded and due to using 2 cameras they arent organised but neways they can be viewed here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/keifer_333/

Good stuff man! seriously, good stuff... :D

MEGA MEET 69 CARS

WHAT SAY YOU?

tqs to all the ppl who organized this..

tqs ken..tqs tiang..tqs wayno..

:) we should do this some other time

Andrew do pls remember to let us know how much money we RAISED FOR THE CHINA EARTHQUAKE ppl :)

n tqs Andrew for settling the donation stuff

n tqs to everyone who turned up :) hope u all had great fun..

n pls do post up pics :D i didnt take pics :(

just want to repose this to tq everyone once again :D

U ALL SO AWESOME!!!! :D

n finally got to meet BOZU!!! :D :toast:

and this i must say..... giggidy giggidy all right!

Edited by J e r e M y

I'a also like to add my sincere thanks to evryone that took the time to organise such a great cruise, and to all those who took part in making it such a great event

Me personally, I had a ball, catching up with a few known faces and meeting many more

Well done to EVERYone for being smart, playing it safe so everyone got home

:toast::yahoo:

....until the next one..... :D

Edited by sporti

Gday members,

was nice to finally meet u bozu!!

nasi lemak FTW! :spiteful:

Hey guys,

I also wanted to say a big thanks to everyone...it was a really fun day and am looking forward to the next meet already. It was good to meet all of you. And the pictures are great as well.

Great to meet you man.... when we saw a red stivo every one was like :blink: :blink: whos this?? :spiteful: :spiteful: hope u enjoy ur time man :) hehehhe....

As requested a few of my best images.

The MiniMeet before the MegaMeet took place with a few 'Rolla Boys' (And some female partners) at Carousel Maccas

2619865131_f3546aea07_b.jpg

2620689892_39f7581ab9_b.jpg

Everything then moved to the MegaMeet at Perth

2619874461_c7d1771bff_b.jpg

2619874049_757e03cd2f_b.jpg

2619874967_b7022f2664_b.jpg

We then after a short cruise came the end of Leg 1 at Belmont Racecourse which had its 1000 ood bay car park shut (no chance for burnouts there) we all crammed into a small round about

2620715382_5b27d16cf0_b.jpg

2620714894_c66dfc9169_b.jpg

Then Leg 2 came which was a nice trip upto Kalamunda where we stacked into the Coles Carpark (Plus a few d***head commawhores)

2620769558_db02fe75b9_b.jpg

2620771856_6e13dc291e_b.jpg

Edited by keifer33

After a short stop with some toilet breaks, food, car fixes, fuel etc we headed down the Zig Zag as part of Leg 3

2620779952_217825733a_b.jpg

2619958391_07f6712a2d_b.jpg

2619957909_e7d9c20189_b.jpg

From here we ended Leg 3 at Midland Gate Carpark where the Celica Boys positioned cars accordingly(Sorry bout the photos it was actually quite dark)

2620784064_d24d22f1ca_b.jpg

2619959535_843548f5f2_b.jpg

This is where most of us left off as it was a long day but a VERY enjoyable one

What was your fav bit of the cruise? :P

I like the ZIG ZAG bit.. its was awesome! nice view, nice weather!! my 2nd fav bit is that roundabout on our 1st meet point :P

What was your fav bit of the cruise? :P

I like the ZIG ZAG bit.. its was awesome! nice view, nice weather!! my 2nd fav bit is that roundabout on our 1st meet point :P

Zig zag was nice.. i got sh*t scared when those soarers floored their car.... it was hell scared....

Yeah.. the round about... was hell nice ken.. if u use my car and do that... u will end up having ur self heading the other way... my car... no pick up... no handling.... ROFL....

i prefer next time... everyone thats on the cruise have a walkies. so it wil be easier to talk to... even though when the front guy talk and the most back people cant hear... the middle guys can pass on the msg or smt... not like today... there was a time when no one can hear me and i was with the mr2 and celica people... i dont even know whether they know the way... :P:P :spiteful:

hey all!! lookd wicked! so sorry lol i woke up late and ended up at point fraser by like 11.30 ... mannn...

im sadd :( lol but sure as hell aint missing the next one... great effort n great pics!!

hey all!! lookd wicked! so sorry lol i woke up late and ended up at point fraser by like 11.30 ... mannn...

im sadd :( lol but sure as hell aint missing the next one... great effort n great pics!!

hey were u the only black aurion? :P

there was only 1 aurion..me n ken tried to look for u ey..

talked to this guy that we thought was u :P hahahah

hey were u the only black aurion? :P

there was only 1 aurion..me n ken tried to look for u ey..

talked to this guy that we thought was u :P hahahah

nah i own a gold one...:( really wish i was there

i too was the only aurion there... only cause every1 had left..!!:P

...aint gona mis next one for sure!!! grrr :P

lets just say i wanted 50 and i thot i was ambitious :) so anything more then that amazes me :D some real great eye opener mean machines thr! :D haha..