[WA] "MEGA" Meet End of June

Hells yeh i am up for a cruisey. Make it big boys!! i think that we should make it at my house and then we cuise around the block and back to my house and then thats it. i am a lazy sh!te lately since i have gotten GTA4 for playstation. ahaha. but if i have to pull myself away from the violence and gang killings i will. i think that there is some nice industrial areas around port beach area that might give us some nice photos. and then we could cruise into freo or maybe up the coast. just an idea.

thanks Ken for settin it up.

as i said before MAKE IT BIG!!!!!!!!!!!

ahaha gta 4.. i have been playing it too but on the 360.. brucie is a f@cking champion to bad hes not a real person lol

ken - when we have decided on a propper time and place (should be done by the end of this month i hope) i will post the details on a couple of other toyota forums.. this should be a record meet, so we are gonna need a huge car park for the initial meet up then we can just branch off and go where ever :D

sounds good bro.. i'd hv to have a chat with few of you guys :P

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill definitely be down for it fellow perthies :)

should make a meet point somewhere up North ways..like a carpark at scaborough beach or something :P

a night cruise would be exciting too..but all up to the boss man ken

dayve

how about we just hire out the clarmont showgrounds??

ROFL!! I like Angelo's idea!! if the number of cars coming is high... just hire out claremont showground... they will fit dont they? :spiteful:

EDIT: OMG... i just thought about it... we can also do BBQ in the show ground... yeh? :) so we will have space for sure :D

Edited by LEGEND888

ahaha that was just a joke but if we can make it happen should could be a good idea :whistling:

LOL yeh... if 50+ cars coming... its better off hiring places like that? dont u think??? hahhaa... but whos going to cover up the cost LOL...

so yeah, its either a really2 big and empty car park.... or hire out places like that.... haha......

but yeh... its all for Ken to decide :)

Maybe we should start suggesting ideal locations, and decide on the best ones.

Places with lots of room to move around in, scenic, not too far out of the way from the last stop point etc.

And, im sure if that many people turned up to the meet after the AHG event, we'd get similar numbers.

Come on! Lets represent W.A.

Edited by trdsaads

ahaha that was just a joke but if we can make it happen should could be a good idea :whistling:

LOL yeh... if 50+ cars coming... its better off hiring places like that? dont u think??? hahhaa... but whos going to cover up the cost LOL...

so yeah, its either a really2 big and empty car park.... or hire out places like that.... haha......

but yeh... its all for Ken to decide :)

gosh! :S its not rly MY call tbh :D need everyone's opinion of some sort..

I recon we end our journey or have stops at one of the major uni (UWA, Curtin, ECU or Murdoch) given that on a sunday there would be MILLIONS of carpark around...

Lets see.. i will work something out now :P

a big meet huh!!! sweet *****...lol make it at Murdoch it'd b random when nerdies r going home we can just rage at them n chase em as a group see what happens LOL:P

Oh you can count me & the Aurion in... who else lives up in CV(canning vale)!? i feel so isolated :( lol

I say we meet at murdoch :) n then we can cruise down to freo..but im guessin thats gonna be hard as there is always alot of traffic..

Does anyone have bbq sets? like portable ones..if we do have a few..then we can just camp anywhere..n just start cooking! :P

Edited by J e r e M y

I say we meet at murdoch :) n then we can cruise down to freo..but im guessin thats gonna be hard as there is always alot of traffic..

Does anyone have bbq sets? like portable ones..if we do have a few..then we can just camp anywhere..n just start cooking! :P

LOL.... camp there?? hahaha....

Freo not really good idea, specially if using Leach highway?? theres alot of merging, traffic light and such... so wont be a very a good idea if we have many people coming... it will make the cruise harder.... dont u think?? but any other ideas will still be taken :P But yet... any one have portable bbq sets? :)

EDIT: OH wait.... its sunday... i dunno about sunday... hows fremantle on sunday?? crowded or not reallY?? :D

Edited by LEGEND888

how abt meet at murdoch, and cruise to curtin, park at the carpark where i always see ken and have a bbq down the oval

We can park in front of 408..whole row should accomodate us..

thats y im asking :P does anyone have a portable bbq! :P

how abt meet at murdoch, and cruise to curtin, park at the carpark where i always see ken and have a bbq down the oval

We can park in front of 408..whole row should accomodate us..

thats y im asking :P does anyone have a portable bbq! :P

lol cruise from murdoch to curtin :blink: thats actually a really good idea

and bbq on the oval is awsome to :lol:

som1 remeber to bring a ball to kick around

i could source around for some portable bbqs

a big meet huh!!! sweet *****...lol make it at Murdoch it'd b random when nerdies r going home we can just rage at them n chase em as a group see what happens LOL:P

Oh you can count me & the Aurion in... who else lives up in CV(canning vale)!? i feel so isolated :( lol

i live right next to canning vale.. where bout canning vale r ya!!! im thinkin of hving another little meet down @ THE VALE shops (where nandos is) a lot of racist kid thr the other time.. Car-ist i shall say :P the aurion will give them a good whip!

Sounds good.. why dont we.. meet @ UWA... then i will pick the LONGEST but best route to goto like.. murdoch then we drive to curtin then end it thr? :P

id rather be up for cruising to a non uni location (beach, park, obscure carpark?)..much more scenic and something different :)

also enjoying the chance of getting lost on the way there hahahaha

just my 2c of course..will still go no matter what lol

id rather be up for cruising to a non uni location (beach, park, obscure carpark?)..much more scenic and something different :)

also enjoying the chance of getting lost on the way there hahahaha

just my 2c of course..will still go no matter what lol

oo david.. i'd love to goto a beach where thr is loads of parking.. park is alrite.. i will work on that.. obscure carpark.. uni is the best :P for that

Lol no need to feel isolated i live in the CV too. Also Ken lives so close to CV he may as well be in the same suburb. He is like just on the other side of Warton Rd :P

*** damn it this is my soccer timetable:

Jun 15: Bye

Jun 21: Bye (Cup weekend)+(I'll be in Sydney so I'll miss it anyways)

Jun 29: Game (which I'll miss)

I'll have to go almost a month without playing to make this meet :( - unless Ken makes the meet start at 3; which we all hope he will ROFLSAURUS...

Lol no need to feel isolated i live in the CV too. Also Ken lives so close to CV he may as well be in the same suburb. He is like just on the other side of Warton Rd :P

*** damn it this is my soccer timetable:

Jun 15: Bye

Jun 21: Bye (Cup weekend)+(I'll be in Sydney so I'll miss it anyways)

Jun 29: Game (which I'll miss)

I'll have to go almost a month without playing to make this meet :( - unless Ken makes the meet start at 3; which we all hope he will ROFLSAURUS...

BRO :P 3pm start is CRAZY!!!!! lol... :P u'd hv to sacrifice abit thr ;) mwuahahaha