Braking Noise

ok.. lets see..

GO CHECK YOUR BRAKE PADS!

Trust me, :P you want it checked out in the next day or so.. i had that noise thinkin its just some odd noise.. i end up replacing my rear rotors cause freggin brake pads were GONE.. and no one warned me and i was stupid enough not to check :)

ive replaced my brake pads not long ago...prolly 6months? and the noise is back now..when coming to a complete stop theres the grinding noise!! anyone know what the issue is?

ive replaced my brake pads not long ago...prolly 6months? and the noise is back now..when coming to a complete stop theres the grinding noise!! anyone know what the issue is?

It could be a litlle rock or pebble stuck in there somewhere, but most common usually the rotors needs machining or replacement.

Depends how long you have used it.

• 3 months later...
ive changed to p1's too and the noise is still there..=S ah wells prolly get it cheecked out!

man i have the same problem. i went to the mechanic to change the pads,but he said because of some indegrient they use in making them,dothis noise.or maybe its safety pin on the brake pads touchin the brake disc

hey mate read my members ride..........i had the problem for ages......severe grinding........toyota ended up grinding pads a bit.....got rid of 30% of poblem.....ended up getting new pads under warranty.....all fine now.....only thing they can think is dodgy pad batch from factory........prior to that they kept deglazing disc etc but never worked....luckily when i took it to them the final time it did it heaps while mechanic drove it and he is like thats def someting wrong now all fixed