Interested with group buy?

too long to read,

ANYWAYS LOL my stepdad got a fine the other day saying he was caught speeding 58 in a 40 school zone,

well anyways lol i was reading the notice and turns out the number plate they listed is not my stepdads car or any other car we own LOL

wierd or what, anyways their not to sure what to do - prob gotta make some phonecalls

the end - why does random sh!t always happen to me, bro i should write a book or something about my life LMFAO

it is a SCAM. Please do not believe anything on that site. It has been discussed on boostcruising.com a while ago. I will find the link and post it if that is ok with the moderators?

i found this in nissansilvia forum and quite a few people said it actually works and do help them get out of trouble/court issue..

for $77 who wants to share lolz?

How about a Bible? LoL

Anw, Cbf reading that book..

All you need is a GPS with the lastest update tellin where all the Cameras are..

For Parking ticket...Well Sh*t happens. ;)

Edited by VF-X

too long to read,

ANYWAYS LOL my stepdad got a fine the other day saying he was caught speeding 58 in a 40 school zone,

well anyways lol i was reading the notice and turns out the number plate they listed is not my stepdads car or any other car we own LOL

wierd or what, anyways their not to sure what to do - prob gotta make some phonecalls

the end - why does random sh!t always happen to me, bro i should write a book or something about my life LMFAO

Mind tellin us What ***** has been coming to you? :lol:

Is the camera more sensitive when it's during school zone?

18+ above the limit and get caught? LoL... Should be careful from today onwards.. :lol: