Group Dyno Run @ Mulgrave, Melbourne, Vic

Just wandering who and how many are interested that's all. If we can get between 10 - 15 people, that would be ideal and a go ahead.

Individually, it would cost about $80. 10 or more people then its down to $50. 3 power runs with the AFC and the works .....

Just an EOI. Its fine to bring your friend along but just FYI, its only a 2 wheel drive dyno and not 4WD. So Subbies are out :P

1)Guni

yea i would be interested but depends on date,

Should be a weekend. Date yet to be set cause of everyone's availablility. Then again, we would need the numbers.

might i suggest you organise a date with the place, somewhere around 2 months ahead.

then post it up and get people to come

but talk to the place hosting it and let them know that you will onlly come if have numbers, im sure they'll be fine with it seeing as its a weekend.

its easier that way rather than trying to get a date to fit everyone, its not the end of the world if you miss out.

I'm interested! My car is stock as a rock though, but I plan to do some things to it later in the year so it would be nice if I can have an initial reading to monitor improvements.

Interested if the date is around 26 this month. Before i get back on my exhaust system's hunt..

If this is happening then it should be 28th June or later. Thinking sometime 5th July. Will confirm with the place and get back to you guys. Then we'll make a list. Or we could always list it now ...........

1) Guni

2) wil_rolla (tentative on date)

3) Saj

4) dannywss

I'd like to add my interest, as well as another friend. :P I missed out on the last one :angry:

1) Guni

3) Saj

4) dannywss

5) Kenji

6) Evoke

Edited by evoke

im expressing interest with my ZRE152R Levin ZR, but so far i might just watch i dont know.

as the cars basically stock as a rock besides a straight through exhaust (needs another muffler put in somewhere around the middle, its WAY too noisy in the cabin!)

i really wish there was more performance parts for the ZRE152R :P

I'm in, just let me know the date and I'm sure to be there. Anything after the 23rd of june and I'm available on weekends

1) Guni

3) Saj

4) dannywss

5) Kenji

I agree with Mopp...ill be in if get more then ten...cheers....guessing will be weekend later than 21st june ?.....could make it our first rekindled "regular" meet...guessing would be space for those not getting dynoed to park and chat etc

Gd luck with the sale ando!

Sorry guys for the lack of update. Will try to set a date of 28th June. See who will come. If you come then the numbers will be closer to 10 !!!!

1) Guni

3) Saj

4) dannywss

5) Kenji

6) Campeon

7)Jaderd

8) James - VYSS ute (jaderd)(would have to be early run or late arvo he plays footy

9)

10)

Edited by jaderd

1) Guni

3) Saj

4) dannywss

5) Kenji

6) Campeon

7)Jaderd

8) James - VYSS ute (jaderd)(would have to be early run or late arvo he plays footy

9)

10)

Thank you everyone for showing the interest in this group dyno and I really appreciate it. In the spirit of me hijacking my own thread, I would have to refer all existing signees from this thread for the group dyno to http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...st&p=245449

It makes more sense for everyone to go to that rather than this because its only a week after and its 5 bucks cheaper too for those tight ****s :D

Looking that we are 2 weeks away and still not have the number, I decided to pull this unless we can get the numbers we are looking for and people are still really keen. I'm fine either way. No hard feelingssss ...... ya right !

Yeah I think everyone that was interested in this dyno day actually signed up for the GTcarclub one that's on the 5th