Bodykit

Browny

ive been searching for ages on this and have found very little. I want to buy a set of side skirts and a front lip to go on an 06 facelift ascent. The part numbers i have is 0815412830 for the front skirt and 0815012900 for the set of side skirts. Are these parts sportivo parts or levin?? The sportivos have like a little grill thing at the back of the side skirts but the levin does not appear to have this.. Anyone that works at toyota should hopefully b able to help, but as the toyota dealers around here (country NSW) are hopeless i can't be bothered even asking them!

I also want to put in fog lights or some sort of lights that will help with night time driving, but i need the parts that clip into the front bumper to fit the lights into as the holes are not in an ascent model. Can anyone give me the part numbers for the facelift model? This way I can just go into toyota and order the parts :)

yea i no how much toyota wants for the parts i listed but i dont no of any other way of buying genuine parts. I jus wanted to no if the parts i listed are for levin or sportivo. Ill check out that website tho on the fog lights

they dont have any fog lights on there atm. i used the search thing for my car, but im sure there are other foglights out there that would fit in. Do u no the size of the lights that fit into the bracket in the bumper?

I too am interested in putting the foggies in my ascent

Ozeparts it seems has the

Fog Lamp Cover

Without Fog Lamp Type LH & RH

$22 each side which to me would be the cover with the circle in it. Just need the lights lol

Well ebaymotors uk is a good stop as they have the same rolla as us (T3)

Ebay foggies

Edited by keifer33

i got my aftermarket pre-facelift set of foglights from eBay and got them installed during the week,

all in all, very happy with the result.. Just one negative though, the in dash switch that came with the kit is always illuminated. Day and night. anyone know the reason for this ?

anyways, here is the link, seller's name is Nick;

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...A:IT&ih=022

*will edit and include fotos soon

yURI

i got my aftermarket pre-facelift set of foglights from eBay and got them installed during the week,

all in all, very happy with the result.. Just one negative though, the in dash switch that came with the kit is always illuminated. Day and night. anyone know the reason for this ?

anyways, here is the link, seller's name is Nick;

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...A:IT&ih=022

*will edit and include fotos soon

yURI

the swtich is probably running off the ignition not the parkers

post up how you wired it and im sure we can sort it out

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Everybody,

I'm a newbie on this forum I'm writing from Hungary. I saw that you are quite familiar with the part numbers. My buddy (who has a '06 Corolla) wants to buy a front lip and the one he likes most is the factory lip on the Corolla Sportivo. Is there a chance that anyone knows the part number of that lip?

Thanks,

Tshu-hash

the swtich is probably running off the ignition not the parkers

post up how you wired it and im sure we can sort it out

my sparky was the one to install it all. I went back a week later and its all sorted now. He followed the instructions supplied with the foglights and knew the problem whn i returned. 2 minute job it took to fix.

thanx anyways ;)

ive been searching for ages on this and have found very little. I want to buy a set of side skirts and a front lip to go on an 06 facelift ascent. The part numbers i have is 0815412830 for the front skirt and 0815012900 for the set of side skirts. Are these parts sportivo parts or levin?? The sportivos have like a little grill thing at the back of the side skirts but the levin does not appear to have this.. Anyone that works at toyota should hopefully b able to help, but as the toyota dealers around here (country NSW) are hopeless i can't be bothered even asking them!

I also want to put in fog lights or some sort of lights that will help with night time driving, but i need the parts that clip into the front bumper to fit the lights into as the holes are not in an ascent model. Can anyone give me the part numbers for the facelift model? This way I can just go into toyota and order the parts :)

The front skirt for a 06 model corolla is the same part on sportivo's and levin's. I got one late last year for my levin. =)

• 2 weeks later...

hi, im a total amuture when it comes to this sort of stuff, well im planning to get a front n rear lip for my 02 levin. does anyone know where i could get it from and how much would it set me back?

hi, im a total amuture when it comes to this sort of stuff, well im planning to get a front n rear lip for my 02 levin. does anyone know where i could get it from and how much would it set me back?

Part Number: 0815412830

RRP: $317.90