AEM CAI....

hi guys..

i just put on a CAI... LOL.. my first mod... hehehe... thanks to jeremy and was it jayce ? dunno him yet T_T.....

so yeah.. been enjoying it and things... but then i tested it on freeway yesterday... drove all normal to gear 4... then started turning off the over drive and start accelerating more... but i notice...... when i turn off the over drive... the rpm will go to around 4000.... but then there will be a small decrease... i didnt release the acceleration but the rpm went down abit...... say onli one dot?

just wondering... is this normal??? if not... why is it happening? im just afraid it wont do good to my engine... as i bought the CAI on second hand condition. im afraid i had to change the pod filter??

please share ur experiences..... :)

EDIT: OMG!!!! AND THANKS TO KEN WHO HELPED ME PUT IT ON with no extra cost !! HAHAHAH THANKS KEN!! DONT WORRY!! I WONT FORGET ABOUT LUNCH... LOLS!!!

Edited by LEGEND888

was that the 50 dollar one i found on ebay?

haha

good buy

congrats

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: shhhhh.... dont tell ppl its that cheap! :yahoo: yeah... anyway... thanks mate... really appreciate it... ROFL... will treat u guys BBT some day for the nice CAI.... LOL :toast: :toast:

Hrmmm, Ken should know, he's got an auto too!

no experience with that but i will keep an eye on it.. man that aem cai was a bit of a bitch to fit haha... a lot diff compared to the TRD but all went well :P

no experience with that but i will keep an eye on it.. man that aem cai was a bit of a bitch to fit haha... a lot diff compared to the TRD but all went well :P

LOLS! NO SH*T..... HAHAHAHAH!! well.. it was fun tho... specially when we get some sparks out of the battery dint we ken?? LOL... i loved the sparks BAHAHHAH.... nuh... i got scared :P :yahoo:

LOLS! NO SH*T..... HAHAHAHAH!! well.. it was fun tho... specially when we get some sparks out of the battery dint we ken?? LOL... i loved the sparks BAHAHHAH.... nuh... i got scared :P :yahoo:

i hvnt been driving my car, took everything apart to get some stuff done so it was off the roads for TODAY :P was gna test it out but end up in mums car! hahah

any updates guys?? LOL... its not a very hot topic ey this one... lols

sorry i can't be of help.. i think its because not as many people have cai in auto rollas compared to manual ones.. or they dont pay too much attention to it :whistling:

if its such a small problem i think its not worth doing nething bout it.. prob nothing serious :P

yeah.... i agree ken... but its just weird that its actually doing that... but Ken... i love the power mate... i feel alot lighter now... and im starting to be like you.... RPM always goes to 6000... LOL