[WA] 'POST' TOCA "Mega" Meet Discussion

BIG BIG BIG UPS TO ALL THAT ATTENDED AND ESPECIALLY TO THOSE WHO ORGANISED SUCH A AWESOME MEET/CRUISE.

Your work and effort is much appreciated and the time you put into the meet/cruise definately showed. :clap:

Not a bad turnout for such a dodgy looking day eh? Hopefully next time it will be a bright sunny day so we can have a proper show and shine :)

Sigh.. The trip back was a bit annoying eh Dayve? :angry:

Also some pics i took when we were in zig zags..

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

And a happy pic of Jeremy

IMG_0165.jpg

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just a quick mention ..'that is one awesome supra' :yahoo:

p.s love the peel off from Midland (just quietly :spiteful: )

Cheers buddy, it's slowly getting there :D

Slowly being an operative word since the clutch is like a bar of soap atm, damn thing.

can anyone with cameras on that day post up pics :P hehehe n videos!!! :D

i remember alot of ppl taking alot of shots :P n videos! :P pls pls pls

ppl from the other forums :P pls do

bump to jeremys comment!!

cmon guys from other forums..i wanna see all the fotos..not just rollas :)

After some sleep and finishing work, i'd like to give big-ups to everyone involved!

The turn out was magic!

The weather held off just enough, and at the right times!

Boz, we're related bro!

Blood Brudders mun :toast::toast:

damn that was a large meet....congrats guys.....i was real happy with our melb meet on sunday......we had about 35 cars there........seems a little ttiny compared to u guys.....congrats

damn that was a large meet....congrats guys.....i was real happy with our melb meet on sunday......we had about 35 cars there........seems a little ttiny compared to u guys.....congrats

cheers bro!! :P

speaking of which..how much did we actually raised ?? andrew :P can we get some figures pls! :P not some random figures k! :D teehee :P

cheers bro!! :P

speaking of which..how much did we actually raised ?? andrew :P can we get some figures pls! :P not some random figures k! :D teehee :P

yeah... we should get like the amount of money that we raised... :)... and photos and videos... please upload them!! i took a few, but dont really have time yet T_T... have tafe, work and other things goin on atm... will try to do it tonight... :)

but... as i said... when we were on the zig zag, i remember someone used a handy cam, videoing with a tridpod... please upload them :):)

Nice work boys. How many other forums did you invite?? Nice turnout of cars for sure. That zig zag road is one way correct?? I would hope so cause it is damm narrow!!!

Might be time for a Brissy mega meet with all the other Toyota groups around here we should be able to get the same sort of numbers easy.

Where are the videos??? Post em up or i will close the thread LOL :P :P

Nice work boys. How many other forums did you invite?? Nice turnout of cars for sure. That zig zag road is one way correct?? I would hope so cause it is damm narrow!!!

Might be time for a Brissy mega meet with all the other Toyota groups around here we should be able to get the same sort of numbers easy.

ROFL.... i want video too... jeremy wants video too... i think it wasnt tocau ppl who recorded it... but i am absolutely sure that there was someone recording it on the zig zag :D

we invited the celicas..supras..mr2s...n a few others :)

there was a hilux n an aurion! :D very 1st ones...

when we were cruising down a TRD Aurion passed us :( too bad he wasnt with us :(

we`re missing yaris :P

i think tiang has the videos..im not very sure :(

we invited the celicas..supras..mr2s...n a few others :)

there was a hilux n an aurion! :D very 1st ones...

when we were cruising down a TRD Aurion passed us :( too bad he wasnt with us :(

we`re missing yaris :P

i think tiang has the videos..im not very sure :(

we are missing

1. kluger

2. more aurion

3. rav4

4. tarago

5. hi-ace :P (is tht how u spell it)

6. Echo? ROFL

7. Starlet.. RME1 WHERE R U! :P

8. u name it.. im too sleepy..