Green Aurion SX6

Hi all,

I've been looking for a Aurion Sportivo for some time now, and recently one came up that fit my description (I wanted a sunroof, which is an optional feature on the SX6) However the colour was not one I particularly liked, Its a lime green colour.

What does everyone think of this colour? And does anybody know why they no longer produce this colour, instead its inferno orange. Was the green colour unpopular?

Thanks

post-8572-1215831075_thumb.jpg

post-8572-1215831090_thumb.jpg

post-8572-1215831097_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

I've been looking for a Aurion Sportivo for some time now, and recently one came up that fit my description (I wanted a sunroof, which is an optional feature on the SX6) However the colour was not one I particularly liked, Its a lime green colour.

What does everyone think of this colour? And does anybody know why they no longer produce this colour, instead its inferno orange. Was the green colour unpopular?

Thanks

They no longer produce the ZR6 or SX6 in Wildfire Red either!!I think this may be because they sell it on the TRD Aurion (it was stopped around the time of the release of the TRD). That new inferno colour is *****!!!So is the new dark grey colour - it's *****!!! (They were the replacement colours)

I like green, and it still puzzles me why they discontinued it. I've seen plenty in that colour on the road!

IMO the green looks $hithouse, no offence to anyone that owns it, but a darker metallic green would have been far more attratctive than that. It honestly looks like the government cars (camrys) we had here in QLD in the late '80s.

IMO the green looks $hithouse, no offence to anyone that owns it, but a darker metallic green would have been far more attratctive than that. It honestly looks like the government cars (camrys) we had here in QLD in the late '80s.

you're not knocking the SV21 are you? That car was the bomb (lol; no jokes about it being a bomb). I drove one for 4 years before I got my Aurion. It had been in the family since 1991 and was an ex-government car as well. Never skipped a beat. I still miss it in a way.

dsc02298ym2.th.jpg dsc02249kg8.th.jpg

you're not knocking the SV21 are you? That car was the bomb (lol; no jokes about it being a bomb). I drove one for 4 years before I got my Aurion. It had been in the family since 1991 and was an ex-government car as well. Never skipped a beat. I still miss it in a way.

I have a green Aurion and i can stop looking at her, neither can everyone else????

I have a green Aurion and i can stop looking at her, neither can everyone else????

can or can't?

:P

Edited by Freddo

haha!! that's the ones.

Sorry but it reminds me of a lime green milk shake yuk :blink: Inferno red is the way to go!!! :clap:

Did you mean Inferno or Wildfire? I'll take the benefit of the doubt and say you meant Wildfire. Why... because that colour rocks. LOL.

Well it was my first choice, GREEN stands out......

Plus theres not many around....Thats why mine stands out... tongue.gif

I don't personally hate the green Aurion. Green is my favourite colour, but more specifically in the racing green variety. The good thing about the green Aurion like you said, is that there aren't many other cars of the same colour and therefore it stands out. It's like a yellow car... they are more noticeable out in the crowd. Each to their own on personal colour preferences.

QUOTE (mrdau @ Jul 18 2008, 02:00 PM)

Sorry but it reminds me of a lime green milk shake yuk Inferno red is the way to go!!!

Did you mean Inferno or Wildfire? I'll take the benefit of the doubt and say you meant Wildfire. Why... because that colour rocks. LOL

Sorry mate i ment wildfire same as yours.... :huh: I heard it is no longer being produced? :o

want something different? want some turning heads?

like some owner of aurion has done, slap a 20inch or more size rim on it, there you go~

i am still stuck with choosing Kings spring or Pedders... headache.. :angry: and the rim is lying there.. sleeping.. <_<

QUOTE (mrdau @ Jul 18 2008, 02:00 PM)

Sorry but it reminds me of a lime green milk shake yuk Inferno red is the way to go!!!

Did you mean Inferno or Wildfire? I'll take the benefit of the doubt and say you meant Wildfire. Why... because that colour rocks. LOL

Sorry mate i ment wildfire same as yours.... :huh: I heard it is no longer being produced? :o

Hehehe. It's a nice colour isn't it? Not being biased or anything, LOL. Anyways, they still produce the Wildfire Mica, just only for the AT-X and Prodigy grades. I don't know why they went along with that decision. Usually all the Wildfire ones I see are the AT-X. I don't see all that many Wildfire Sportivos around Brisbane. If I do, it's usually a cop car.