Hello All

Hi everyone. I'm new here. I'm sorry if this is not where new people say hello. Good site to read from. My name is SILVERBACK. I just got my Corolla Sportivo 05 model today. It is silver and in top condition. It has 26324 km's on the clock and looks as in new condition. I will put a few pictures here if anyone is interested. It is as clean as and very stock....for now..... I hope maybe a few out there can give me a few good mod tips and tips on part best to fit the corolla down the track. Looking to not go over the top but change a few things. O.k thats my two cents for now.

Cheers.

Welcome SILVERBACK.

Where abouts are you from/state? each state just abouts have meet up's, so your more than welcome to join & see the fellow rolla owners.

That's nice low km's you got on the car.

I brought my one for about the same k's, but that was a little over a year ago now. :lol:

And before you get shot, there's SEARCH function on the top right corner, i'm pretty sure 99% of the questions you'll have, would've been covered already.

Have a good one.

Hi again.... Thanks to all for the greetings. I'm from NSW. I'm outer west of Sydney. I will be sure to read heaps from here about tips and tricks for the corolla. Lots of good stuff here. These in Silver I think looks great. But that is just my take on it. But all to their own for their own fav colour. "Different strokes for different folks" Yes the km's are low and the car looks it. It had 1 owner from the Mosman/ Manly area. Well before me anyway. Great car. I will put a picture here A.S.A.P......

Cheers again to everyone here.

Take it easy.

G-Day Russ...... Cheers..... I just wanted to put a few very quick pic here as I said...sorry for poor quailty with the Km's shown.... Well my 05 stock Sportivo for you all to see.

Take it easy everyone.

Picture 1 of 3

post-9323-1216115592_thumb.jpg

'SILVERBACK'

Picture 3 of 3

Sorry about the quailty..... when I'm at home I will take a few better pics some time and of course of any mods in the future....... the Km's are 26427

Cheers to all......

nice car mate, how much did you get it for if you don't mind me asking :)

Hey " illusn" how you doing... I don't mind you can ask... I payed $18700 cash and a bottle of booze as well. I was told about this car by a friend of a friend that it was for sale. I think it was a super sweet deal. I had seen worse for more money at the car yards. It had just the one owner.... and now me of course..... It was used by the previous only now and then and when I drove it for a test drive I had no doubts to hand over the cash. There were two happy people that day. I'm going to start to look out for some mods soon.... Just a full exhaust and cold air intake for starters. I will keep you all posted if your interested.

Cheers mate

Hello mrs sportivo.....