*EOI* [Group Buy] - GPS/DVD/TV/CD/MP3/BLUETOOTH

Blind Kid Seeks

TOCAU members...

Would love to get this off the ground with your help.

I have secured details from a Supplier in China that he is prepared to sell us the following units for a price of $670AUD ea Delivered. with a mimimum of 20 units purchased. - This is negotiable

Due to the nature of these GB's falling over, i will be taking deposits of $200 from committed buyers that will be non refundable.

These items are Available On Ebay for $1499.00 AUD

Shipping will be via UPS and be insured and Tracking numbers will be provided once the goods are paid for and secured.

Please PM me with EOI and i will take things to the next step if there is enough interest.

1215489707417333961.jpg

2Din Entertainment System to suit Most Toyota 2002 models and later.

Multifunction In-Dash System, functions include DVD Player, Media Player, Bluetooth interface with A2DP, TV, FM/AM Radio, iPod interface, GPS Satellite Navigation (external unit)

This is an aftermarket unit designed to fit in many Toyota models as it has the same shape as Toyota original unit (Toyota part number: PZQ60-00100 or PZQ60-00200)

Suitable for the following Toyota models: LC-100, Landcruiser, Prado, Kluger, Rav4, Echo, Yaris, Corolla, Tarago, Aventis, Hilux, Hiace, Camry 05 and others.

The DVD player and GPS unit come ready to install with original factory wiring harness, connectors, GPS antenna and SD Memory Card, no other accessories are included. (requires antenna for TV and reverse camera if these functions are to be utilised)

Before purchasing this unit please check if Toyota original unit part number PZQ60-00100 or PZQ60-00200 can be fitted in your car model. If so, then this unit will fit as well without modification

FEATURES

• 6.5'' wide 16:9 Motorised Screen with GUI and Touch Screen Control

• Supports following disc formats: DVD, VCD, CD, MP3, JPEG, MPEG4, WMA

• Supports 6 Disc DVD changer control

• Supports Reverse sensors input

• Supports Dual Zone play function

• Supports Bluetooth hands free and Bluetooth play function

• USB port supports MP3, WMA audio and picture files

• SD Card port supports audio and video files

• iPod interface supports audio and video files

• Smart Match learning steering wheel control

• GPS satellite navigation with TomTom 6 and Australian map, play Music or Video while navigate

• High Sensitive FM/AM Digital Radio Tuner

• Built-in TV Tuner with two tv antenna input

• Automatic interface for Reverse camera

• Automatic adjustment of screen brightness according to light intensity with Screen Saver option

• 4 X 45W and 5.1ch Dolby Digital audio outputs

• IR Remote Control

18b4_1.jpg

1934_1.jpg

199f_1.jpg

19f8_1.jpg

Truly an amazing price!

Watch this space......

1. Lips

2. BonBon

3. Evo7

4. Kaze

Edited by Blind Kid Seeks

few of questions

1. bluetooth is in the unit? so no need for extra module?

2. GPS..

One says "GPS Satellite Navigation (external unit)" another says "• GPS satellite navigation with TomTom 6 and Australian map, play Music or Video while navigate"

3. can u connect your amp to it?

4. supports avi? :P

few of questions

1. bluetooth is in the unit? so no need for extra module?

2. GPS..

One says "GPS Satellite Navigation (external unit)" another says "• GPS satellite navigation with TomTom 6 and Australian map, play Music or Video while navigate"

3. can u connect your amp to it?

4. supports avi? :P

all valid questions..

Blue tooth is contained as part of the unit... as you can see from the screen shots there is the dialer built into the GUI.

regarding the GPS.. this also confused me now.. i am awaiting a response from the supplier.. as it does state that included in the package is an SD card containing Tom Tom Maps for australia, its fairly safe to assume that the software will be included.

I assume there is RCA outs for your Amp too as there is Video outs/ins, Subwoofer out... i am awaiting a scan of the Instruction Manual to post up

I am not sure if it will support AVI.. but i will try to confirm this with the supplier.

I have secured details from a Supplier in China that he is prepared to sell us the following units for a price of $670AUD ea Delivered. with a mimimum of 20 units purchased. - This is negotiable

Due to the nature of these GB's falling over, i will be taking deposits of $200 from committed buyers that will be non refundable.

Watch this space......

very interested in this, just remembering the last group buy of CAI's we could only JUST organise 5 people to commit and buy ant that was only $315. so what happens if there is say "interest" from 25 members, 12 people pay $200 deposit after weeks of organising and then we cant find anyone else to buy? do we all wait for 6 months until we get the numbers?

Watch this space......

very interested in this, just remembering the last group buy of CAI's we could only JUST organise 5 people to commit and buy ant that was only $315. so what happens if there is say "interest" from 25 members, 12 people pay $200 deposit after weeks of organising and then we cant find anyone else to buy? do we all wait for 6 months until we get the numbers?

This Unit doesnt just suit corolla's which is the beauty so i am expecting at least 20 orders with paid deposits.

Depending on the pace of the interest i can proably swindle a deal with supplier and order in Lumps of Ten Units per shipment. But.... i cant be sure we will get the same price for the smaller volume. Would likely be $700ea or around that number....

wow.. this one looks like the 1 that my uncle offered me.. gps, dvd and reverse parking......

his offer was.. for a 2xx each.. but i have to get like cargo of it... <_<

$1499!! u can get branded 1s for that price!

wow.. this one looks like the 1 that my uncle offered me.. gps, dvd and reverse parking......

his offer was.. for a 2xx each.. but i have to get like cargo of it... <_<

$1499!! u can get branded 1s for that price!

Toyota Genuine is $3.5k

and i believe that these units, for $670 would take the Pepsi Challnge with aby of the no-name ******* you get out there on ebay for the same money.

Like i said i contacted the Wholesaler and have had a price negotiated with them.

mate if you can get them cheaper.. your more than welcome to take over the group buy... but if your not prepared to actually put it together i suggest you leave this one be, the price is VERY good for the small volume of Units we are getting.

I am not about to get a conatiner full of them.

Looks really good, very interested to see how it would look in the rolla :D

btw, how do we pay for it when its time to?

Evo

Looks really good, very interested to see how it would look in the rolla :D

btw, how do we pay for it when its time to?

Evo

Payment to be made to me, from there i will pay for the Bulk Shipment. All shipment details will be sent on a spreadsheet to the supplier with contact details whereas they can forward each of you a receipt for payment, and tracking details.

i am not sure how other GB's work but this seems to be the best method for these purposes.

regards

Andy.

sounds good to me, would be great to have a look at the unit in all "direction",

just might be of interest for people that are REALLY keen.. I will have to sit back and wait and give it a good think but @ this price its pretty much a no brainer!

Yeah, its more like a must-have, if its that price for retail!!! and it has EVERYTHING built into it:D

Yeah, its more like a must-have, if its that price for retail!!! and it has EVERYTHING built into it:D

thing with the branded stuff most of them do not include the satelite nor do they include the bluetooth module

QUOTE (Blind Kid Seeks @ Jul 30 2008, 06:54 PM)

its all included...

more specific haha..

mate... as you can see its all included... as per the Unit specifications. how much more specific do you want me to be? what Specific info do you need?

just keep me updated about this, i really need something cause of the amount of time i spend in my car

only sucky thing, no digital tv tuner :P

Edited by bonbon

good luck with getting 20 people or even, try 10 first.. then i might consider to get one.. but still, more specs please? like picture? rca ok? how many rca? original steering wheel button can still be used? warranty, who will be responsible? HOW RELIABLE are your supplier? coz its from China, there are good ones, but dont forget those bad ones...

Give the kid half a chance !

if you read up afew posts you will see this

"i am awaiting a scan of the Instruction Manual to post up

I am not sure if it will support AVI.. but i will try to confirm this with the supplier"

Answers will come in time........its only been up 2 days

good luck with getting 20 people or even, try 10 first.. then i might consider to get one.. but still, more specs please? like picture? rca ok? how many rca? original steering wheel button can still be used? warranty, who will be responsible? HOW RELIABLE are your supplier? coz its from China, there are good ones, but dont forget those bad ones...

Hi Dannywss,

Your steering wheel buttons can be used with a learning program the HU has.

19d0_1.jpg

The supplier is being checked out throuroughly by a contact of mine In China.

It will have RCA outs for Dolby 5.1 (FL,FR,RL,RR,C,SW)

I am getting pictures of the loom and a scan of the instructions

Warranty i am still sussing out. Please be Patient.

I am looking for expressions of interest at this stage. if you're not interested dont post.