tail lights for 01-07 corolla owners

they look much more agressive than the other popular ones.... and you probably be the first to have them :P

I saw these same lights on a site in germany and thought fck ill be the only one with these babies...enquired and it was going to come to $500+. So this is a huge saving. Thanks for the heads up...black crystal here I come.

Man they look crazy. If only they had a buy it now price. I can never be bothered bidding.lol

They do, or they did. It was at $239 if I'm not mistaken.

I'm trying to get another seller to get them. Hopefully cheaper. :D

EDIT: Here they are at the Buy It Now price of $239 Crystal/Black Tail Lights

98 available... that's heaps.

Edited by nchanted1

I agree. When I spotted them a few days ago I asked them but they said that they only get them from the factory and don't have time to test it. So I guess we'll have to use our imaginations here. Still, they look awesome from what I can see.

OMG! this seller better have many stocks ready for tocau members only... LOLs... do u think we should do group buy?? :P:P

shazam!!! nah these are pretty hot i saw em the other night i was about to bring it to everyones attention lol! the guys sellin these are gonna make a motza sucks i didnt get in on that little money spinner

_e12tail_trc_02f.jpg

_e12tail_trc_03f.jpg

here you go

i like it, but then again its kinda wierd how the shapes and angles they used inside the tail light doesnt match the more squarish looking outline of the tail light... if that makes sense.

in any case, its nice to see another alternative to getting the stock preface/facelift, JDM and altezza type tail lights.

Edited by J_J

i reckon they look really awesome,

who cares if it doesnt 'flow' with the box light style, they look angry B)

Evo

Edited by Evo7

_e12tail_trc_02f.jpg

_e12tail_trc_03f.jpg

here you go

i like it, but then again its kinda wierd how the shapes and angles they used inside the tail light doesnt match the more squarish looking outline of the tail light... if that makes sense.

in any case, its nice to see another alternative to getting the stock preface/facelift, JDM and altezza type tail lights.

who cares about the headlights... where do i get wingtips like that???!!!???

i believe the wingtips are actually part of the stock spoiler. you can get em off ebay but delivery from the UK aint cheap... last i checked you pay just about the same price for shipping as you would the price for the spoiler alone. unless you got a mate up in the UK..