What Should i do?

MIIKEY

hey guys i had some audio gear installed in Car Audio Excellence in Penrith on saturday and i had to return 3 times due to stupid things like, them not Running my RCA lead like i paid for, 1 of my splits werent working, then now i have to go back again because the sub i brought doesnt work and the f**ker havent connected my heater/air conditioning

what the hell should i do??

anything is valuable at the moment

thx in advance

As BKS has said, go back there again first thing in the morning, demand that everything be fixed and working before you leave...

Check it all before the drive away and make sure you retain your warranty cards...

If anything happens within that warranty period, go back, see the manager and demand your money back as you've had nothing but troubles...

as some knows, audiofx in camberwell is closed, so i searched for another audio shop, not saying the name..

well, same thing happens, sh!t doggy job, and not cheap, still problem not solved.. i didnt even ask for discount and pays as he said.

went back and done the same thing as BlindKidSeeks & RollaBoy suggested, bad choice, 2 scratches on my interior trim, 1.5cm length, done when removing the front pillars.. what can i say?

beware, some aussie sh!t definately have fuked up mind.. :ph34r:

its really hard 2 find a decent place to have any car work done. DIY !!!!!

I had to get a High end head unit repaired so i sent it through a Audio shop called P******m Car audio and interiors. I got it back after a year of not even 1 phonecall from them not even fixed!

1 fkn repair job taking a year? left a really sour taste about them. Honestly, DIY, learn to do it. I have and its the best thing ive done, and suprisingly i am getting customers, and i dont even do it as a professional job.

Take some Inittiative and try things yourself. Cos these days, its hard 2 find quality workmanship.

1 excellent audio place ive constantly heard good wraps from is FHRX in sydney. I think in sutherland

Anyways, thats my 2 cents, more like 3